The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... THE MOST DESERVING IS OUT ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

what do you mean?

Alvis and Sephiran is still in

Hardin 17
Arvis 19
Julius 10
Raydrik 4
Zephiel 15

Idoun 19
Nergal 17
Black Knight/Zelgius 6

Sephiran 14
Ashera 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I say...yes, just yes :3

Whatever. The time where I actually cared for necromancers who were idiot enough to tamper with an artifact that contained the devil's soul (in spite of their teacher's misgivings, at that) is a thing of the past. Forever.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Whatever. The time where I actually cared for necromancers who were idiot enough to tamper with an artifact that contained the devil's soul (in spite of their teacher's misgivings, at that) is a thing of the past. Forever.

At least he's better than someone whose only known quality is being a vessel for a generic doomsday villain who's a blatant Medeus rip-off with almost no bacground, not a shred of sympathy, and is seemingly evil for evil's sake.

Edited by Just call me AL

Hardin 17

Arvis 19

Julius 10

Zephiel 17

Idoun 17 Hurting the only one among these who's the most in need of a hug. Have you guys no shame?

Nergal 15

Black Knight/Zelgius 4

Sephiran 12

I just realized I'm a few minutes early. I hope that's alright.

Edited by Just call me AL

Hardin 17
Arvis 17

Julius 10
Zephiel 18

Idoun 17
Nergal 16

Black Knight/Zelgius 2
Sephiran 12

I don't really hold the opinion that absolutely everyone needs to love Lyon, chill dude lol.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I don't really hold the opinion that absolutely everyone needs to love Lyon, chill dude lol.

Well, as I see it, what you DID say ain't much better.

At least he's better than someone whose only known quality is being a vessel for a generic doomsday villain who's a blatant Medeus rip-off with almost no bacground, not a shred of sympathy, and is seemingly evil for evil's sake.

Speaking of which, "Generic doomsday villain" sounds pretty much exactly like Fomortiis. Either way, I find it hard to have any sympathy for Lyon, knowing that while his intentions were good, he did something that I'd consider rather damn idiotic for the sake of such.

Well, as I see it, what you DID say ain't much better.

...? I really hope you realize I was being incredibly sarcastic. I really do like Lyon, he is one of my absolute favorite FE villains, but I was not at all serious when I was saying everyone needs to love him and all that. Why do you think I was adding things like "huehuehue" to my posts?

Arvis +1

Zephiel +1

Nergal -2

Hardin -2