Hello, everyone! :D

NoirCore

(Warning: Text overload)

Hi! I'm DarkGold777, but I assume you can call me Darky for short.

I had recently (as of December) became a FE fan. I got Awakening via SSB4, but I actually first heard of FE a long time ago; heck, it WASN'T because of Melee. I saw FE7 (Blazing Sword) lying around a cottage on vacation, and played it a bit (there was a file that had a lot of progress on it, but I had no idea what to do, so I kept game overing, and then I started a new file, but I got myself stuck on the Dorcas chapter because I thought I had to do something other than protect before the turns were up, so I quit in advance. ...I WAS A KID. *bricked*), but I left it at the cottage.

After that, I got SSBM, and I eventually unlocked Marth and Roy. When I found that they were FE characters, I thought, "Huh, these guys are from that game I played? Don't recognize 'em. o.o", but I didn't really look into it that much and believed that the two existed in the same universe until some time later (forget when, maybe when Ike and Brawl came out?).

Eventually, SSB4 came out, and I got curious about Robin. I eventually found out that his/her gender was not the only thing customizable about him in Awakening, so, being the sucker for customization that I am (although I usually don't recreate myself in games, FE ones to be included) I got it, and I got interested in the gameplay (thank you, Casual mode) and characters. The ones that stood out to me were Robin himself (yes, I have a file with Robin's default male appearance), Owain, and some more, but I REALLY liked the manaketes, them being pointy-eared, non-human humanoids who turn into dragons (even if Nowi's outfit is too revealing to me, and Tiki's breasts were too big for my taste). :)

I then got curious about other FE games, so I started watching playthroughs of Sacred Stones (I like Myrrh :D), Blazing Sword (I went for that before FE6 because prequels before sequels :P, also Florina is cute), Binding Blade (why is Fae so adorable ahhhh), Path of Radiance (awesome music :D), Radiant Dawn (I liked Micicah although I cannot spell her name lol sorry), Shadow Dragon (which was a little boring, but young Tiki! :D Also hai Marth), New Mystery of the Emblem (nothing to really say here), and Genealogy (Seliph is pretty cool looking :P). I've yet to see Thracia 776, and I'm 3/4 into watching a Gaiden playthrough, but I've seen a lot of what FE has offered, as well as the potential of what it will offer (FE:if, SMTxFE).

I'm also a fan of other franchises, such as Pokemon (sorta straying from it because of FE) and Mario (but not as much). I'm also quite the anime fan, having watched some Pokemon and regularly watching Toonami on Adult Swim (no, I do not watch for sexy stuff, I actually watch for characters and plot :P). I am also a sports fan, loving the NFL's Steelers (yes, I know what has gone on in that thread), the MLB's Pirates (before they were cool, might I add :D), and the NHL's Penguins. I usually don't act biased like other hardcore sports fans, though, so don't expect me to trash the Ravens, a team that I find a respectable rival (and cool colors, too!). :)

I hope to enjoy my time here, and it's nice to meet you all! :D

...did i get a triple A+ on my essay because i so should

Well welcome to the forest mate, enjoy your stay! And also try the other FE indeed! :D

PS. It's just Shezzy he likes to call the Serene's Jungle for some reason I still need to uncover. jk hahaha

@Haon: I know that. :P I have been lurking on Serenes for some time now, and I know he does that in the intro threads. XD

(BTW, when I click the quote button, the post doesn't seem to quote. Am I doing something wrong? o.o)

@Haon: I know that. :P I have been lurking on Serenes for some time now, and I know he does that in the intro threads. XD

(BTW, when I click the quote button, the post doesn't seem to quote. Am I doing something wrong? o.o)

Well it was supposed to just ''paste the comment'' on the Editor /Strange!

Edited by Haon

@Haon: *shrug* Maybe if I post on a different device...which I am too lazy to do right now despite my phone being out in front of me. :P

Edit: Huh. It does work on my phone. o.o

Edited by DarkGold777

Nice intro, now get out of here

From your intro, I can tell you play a lot of Fire Emblem :Kappa::Kappa:

Nonetheless, welcome!

[spoiler=Welcome!]iKdcU6cbWAfxB.gif

Actually, the only game I have is Awakening. ^_^; I just watched the other games on YouTube.