Has anyone had any luck preordering Robin and Lucina?

EricaofRenais

I thought preorders would be up by now, but the only place that had them was Toy"R"Us and they sold out right away. I would try GameStop but since I am still waiting for my Ike preorder (which is still open and the manager at the store said mid May) I am waiting on Amazon. I signed up for them to email me when they go up, but I'm wondering if they will go up. Anyone have any luck and if so where? And is Amazon already out or are they just late. One other thing about GameStop is I heard you can only preorder in store and that they are already completely sold out.

I got Robin on Best Buy. Best Buy was the first to open preorders for anybody except for Jigglypuff, who's Target exclusive and for some reason, Target opened only Jigglypuff a few hours before Best Buy opened anyone. Don't know why they didn't just open everybody available there like Best Buy did.

Speaking of which, Best Buy was left without an exclusive this time. :( Target got Jigglypuff, GameStop got Ness, and Toys R Us got Greninja.

I only wanted Robin, since I hate Lucina, so I'm happy. ^^ (I did kind of want Jigglypuff though... But I was at work. -_-)

Edited by Anacybele

I called EB Games yesterday after their site overloaded and wouldn't let me order anything, then they told me to come in store the next day as they didn't have any preorders open the day I called. Today I casually walked in, they told me their whole list of inventory (no Jiggs available especially that THERE IS NO TARGET IN CANADA sigh) and I happily preordered Ness, Lucina, and Robin. Jiggs is the last on my list that I want so I'm upset it's a Target exclusive after the Rosalina fiasco. Out of all the exclusives Shulk has had multiple preorder/restock opportunities despite being the most niche of the exclusives...

funny given that shulk has no ties to nintendo and is mostly unknown

then again their was a petition to get xenoblade chronicles to NA and I have yet to find a petition for any fe games not released outside of japan.

I got em both through gamestops "Bundle". I got Jiggs earlier, so of the Wave4, I'm missing Greninja only

Edited by Sara.

At the moment, only Toys' R US had them available for pre-order. Elsewhere, they aren't listed. Ness's isn't listed yet at Gamestop(Don't know why that is since it's a Gamestop exclusive?) and wanting to pre-order that than anything else!

Edited by PuffPuff

At the moment, only Toys' R US had them available for pre-order. Elsewhere, they aren't listed. Ness's isn't listed yet at Gamestop(Don't know why that is since it's a Gamestop exclusive?) and wanting to pre-order that than anything else!

Ness has come and gone... they opened online orders on Thursday. I'm not sure if they took in-store pre-orders on Thursday in the US but they held off until Friday in Canada. There is a possibility of them offering restock preorders/getting more stock before launch like Shulk though.