[insert uptown funk lyrics]

not here

Seriously what do you even title these things c'mon...

So anyway, hello! I'm Destiny, or Desty, if you prefer to not type the other two letters. My pronouns are they/them, so please use those when referring to me, I'd really appreciate it!! To be honest I'm just some 17 year old kid who plays too many video games, cries over anime, and wants to travel the world with a few good friends and a really expensive camera. (But like, in a punk rock way.) I photoshop things sometimes, code things sometimes, write and then crumple up the paper and throw it into the nearest trash bin, stuff like that. I'm in love with Fall Out Boy and music in general.

Annnd yeah I have no idea what to say here lol~ I'm very new to the Fire Emblem series, and have only played Awakening thanks to my friend literally never shutting up about it. I'm also a very shy and awkward person with 7 years of forum experience, so I hope to meet some new friends here, as it's been awhile since I was a part of a forum community that wasn't roleplaying. ^^ Aside from that, I'm sure it'll be nice to meet you all, and if you want to talk to me about ships... hit me up as if you've been my friend since grade school, please.

Uh yeah I think that's it if you have any questions feel free to ask// owo

Seriously what do you even title these things c'mon...

Hmmm. . .this is a hard question. . .

So anyway, hello!

Answered! :P:

My pronouns are they/them, so please use those when referring to me, I'd really appreciate it!!

Might wanna put this in your sig, as not everyone's gonna read your intro!

Annnd yeah I have no idea what to say here lol~ I'm very new to the Fire Emblem series, and have only played Awakening thanks to my friend literally never shutting up about it.

Who cares what your first game is, you're now a member here~! Welcome~!

Aside from that, I'm sure it'll be nice to meet you all, and if you want to talk to me about ships... hit me up as if you've been my friend since grade school, please.

Soooo. . .what are your choices for Leon/Ladius/Thoma/Duran/Rex, and why do you choose those women? :P:

Anyway, welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(that was way too long and detailed for a generic greeting)

haha thanks you two// and yeah it was a lil detailed aah ;a; its not exactly a generic greeting tho its just... yo this is me lol

Soooo. . .what are your choices for Leon/Ladius/Thoma/Duran/Rex, and why do you choose those women? :P:

aaah im sors i've never heard of any of those characters ;; i've only played awakening, and haven't paid attention to the characters of the other games my friend has played// awakening ships i'll gladly be all over tho!!

aaah im sors i've never heard of any of those characters ;; i've only played awakening, and haven't paid attention to the characters of the other games my friend has played// awakening ships i'll gladly be all over tho!!

Nah, I'm just teasing you. :P:

They're from Agarest: Generations of War, and that game is a giant exercise in eugenics, as you choose the hero's bloodline for a full four generations.

Wait a second, I was thinking of P!atD and not FOB.

It's Panic's first album I liked, but didn't much like anything else they've done since then. As for FOB, I haven't followed them since their 2nd album got big because of Dance, Dance, but have heard some of their newer stuff that I've also quite enjoyed.