Let's talk character designs.

Muria needs to do the art Oda the world building and Araki the story

Kamui's Bizzare Adventure

But yeah Muria doing art for fire emblem would be cool in my opinion

(Muria is the author and artist of berserk)

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Seriously? That Caeda is so grossly thin that it's hard to look at. Marth appears to be on the really skinny side as well. And Caeda also looks to have balloon-boob syndrome while Marth has a really weird number of random lines on his arms. The overall STYLE is nice, but this artist clearly has no idea how human anatomy works. Oh, I also don't like how ridiculously short Caeda's tunic skirt is.

Edited by Anacybele

Seriously? That Caeda is so grossly thin that it's hard to look at. Marth appears to be on the really skinny side as well. And Caeda also looks to have balloon-boob syndrome while Marth has a really weird number of random lines on his arms. The overall STYLE is nice, but this artist clearly has no idea how human anatomy works. Oh, I also don't like how ridiculously short Caeda's tunic skirt is.

Anatomical accuracy isn't really what I'm looking for here.

Marth's arms are fine.

Have you seen Kozaki's Marth yet? Muscles on Marth are a thing now, lol. About time.

In what world is this arm "fine?"

33068a9ce0.jpg

Seriously I would be seeking medical help if my arm looked like that. It's not even recognizable as an arm to me without the rest of the body as context. Also, Caeda's torso is terrifying.

I mean, it's one thing not to have 1:1 anatomical accuracy (it's anime, after all) but it's another for people to look outright deformed.

Edited by Rewjeo

In what world is this arm "fine?"

33068a9ce0.jpg

Seriously I would be seeking medical help if my arm looked like that. It's not even recognizable as an arm to me without the rest of the body as context.

Well, of course it's not recognizible if you cut off the image like that. You could look at an 100% anatomically correct picture, cut off a part of the body and still be unrecognizable.

Images are supposed to be looked at in full, not at selected parts of it for the sake of nitpicking. And looking at the whole thing, it's perfectly fine to understand the message it sends (that Marth is pretty strong).

I'd love a whole FE game with characters designed by Kinu Nishimura.

Q5OB2nO.jpg

HOLY SHIT

NISHIMURA IS THE ARTIST FOR THE ZERO ESCAPE SERIES

I APPROVE

Although yeah I have to admit Caeda's torso is pretty weird. It almost looks like her torso was drawn at a different angle than the rest of her body .-.