What is your opinion of Felicia?

UnknownUber

I strongly, strongly dislike her hair. Ugly light salmon colour and her bangs are both squared and concave instead of convex, which looks ridiculous. I'll concede the squarey-ness looks neat in the ponytail, though.

Not many people will distinguish with such precision and detail the aesthetic element they dislike about a character.

Many would do well to more critically analyze their own opinions on even the most trivial levels to prepare them for analysis when it's important.

If there is a marriage system or a S-rank system, I'd marry her to cause a royal scandal.

"The Prince is dating WHO?!"

"IT'S THE MAID INDEED!"

Yeah but this is Fire Emblem. I doubt there'd be a scandal!

THEY'RE FILLED WITH ALL SORTS OF ANACHRONISMS AND FASHIONABLE IDIOMS.

Edited by Jaedrik

Hey guys, wacky theory I just came up with: what if Felicia is Hoshidan? I'll admit that the idea may definitely be a bit out there, but it has a little bit of grounding. First, Felicia's hair is a pink/salmon-ish color, which definitely wouldn't look too out of place in Hoshido, where redheads appear to thrive. Hasn't it also been kind of a stereotype throughout history for a person of renown to have foreign servants? Or maybe it's indentured servitude. Or maybe something completely different. Anyway, I think this would further explain her joining you in Hoshido (if my entourage idea above doesn't turn out to be true) and her appearance on the boxart. I'm not necessarily saying that this is what I believe to be true, but I think it's some neat food for thought to consider.