What is your opinion of Felicia?

UnknownUber

I really like her character design (Obviously looking at my profile pic) But I haven't seen anyone talk about her considering how dynamic of a character she could be. To those who don't know, it's known that Felicia is initially affiliated with Nohr at the beginning along with another maid who may or may not be her sister and could be in the very first in-game scene (Judging by how she's waking up Kamui in the first trailer), but she could eventually follow Kamui to Hoshido either out love or dedication as she is seen on the Hoshido box art while the other maid is shown on the Nohr one.

Given we haven't seen very much of her, you pretty much nailed everything right there. Cute as a button and dedicated to your service no matter where. She's really sweet, I think. She also appears in Nohr maps, too, by the looks of it, which I find odd, because then we probably get both our maids? While that may sound like a good thing, I feel like it makes the Nohr vs. Hoshido choice slightly (ever so slightly) less significant. I'd rather have one than both, tbh.

I think I may just marry her first time through Hoshido. She's so darn cute~!

I strongly, strongly dislike her hair. Ugly light salmon colour and her bangs are both squared and concave instead of convex, which looks ridiculous. I'll concede the squarey-ness looks neat in the ponytail, though.

I typically dislike meido designs in the first place, so there's really not much redeeming her in my eyes unless it turns out she's got a really neat personality.

She's also the only Hoshido boxart character I don't prefer over Nohr's. The other maid's pale cyan hair is rather pleasant.

She's a meido with pink hair. Unless there's some really horrible twist to her personality, I'm pretty sold on her.

Her name's gonna throw me for a loop though. One of my friend's characters is named Felicia.

Edited by TKHikaru13

I think she's pretty adorable! One of my favorite designs so far, Sakura being my favorite, duh.

I like Hinoka too, but it really sucks that all 3 of them are on Hoshido side, agh.

She seems like an Sumia, and I don't like an Sumias. She's basically been in one cutscene though, so I'm just making assumptions.

I like her design though! It's fresh. I don't think we've had a maid/butler character before...(?)

I like her design though! It's fresh. I don't think we've had a maid/butler character before...(?)

Frederick says hi

dude wears a button down and a necktie inside his armor

Anyway I don't really have quite an opinion on her considering we don't know that much about her personality. Loyalty is cool though, but like all characters I'll reserve judgement until I see more of their personality

Frederick says hi

dude wears a button down and a necktie inside his armor

Anyway I don't really have quite an opinion on her considering we don't know that much about her personality. Loyalty is cool though, but like all characters I'll reserve judgement until I see more of their personality

Yeah, but his design doesn't revolve around being a servant. He wears a giant lump of armor on top of the shirt and tie, not underneath it.

So yeah stillfreshsofresh

1/10 would bang. The other 9/10 have already decided on Camilla

Jokes aside, I never really felt too interested in her. Partly because we really haven't seen ANYTHING about her, and very few scenes with her in it, and her appearance just doesn't stand out to me. Ryouma, Marx, Unknown Gendered Pegasus rider, Saizou, and of course Camilla all seemed like more interesting characters based off of looks alone in my opinion.

She looks like a pretty charming character. Most of the characters look very charming so far. If S ranks are a thing in this game, i dont think my male Kamui would go for her first, but you never know.

I personally don't generate much interest in female pink-haired characters, pink hair on a lady makes me less willing to use her. Olivia from Awakening was an odd case since I also disliked her at first, but she grew on me slowly. If Felicia can win me over with some good supports and character development then I'll keep her around as much as I can. Never cared about potential stats growths (the heretic that I am) so yeah just a good personality and development and I'm sold. I still don't even know who my favorites characters are by appearance alone.

Not to say I dislike pink, Pink is rad! My profile pic shows it pretty well.

Edited by almi23

I want her to do something crazy awesome, like be a Nohrian mole in the Hoshidan party and later stab Kamui in the back. That would be far better than "cutesy maid who follows me around and serves me unconditionally," since that's dull as hell.

^ well her being a mole for hoshidio would probably be more likely if she was a mole.

Also you might want to try middle ground in between maid and spy assassian

Well people forgetting that we (or even NA) are not the primary demographic of this game, and that japan is, Is irritating as hell.

Given we haven't seen very much of her, you pretty much nailed everything right there. Cute as a button and dedicated to your service no matter where. She's really sweet, I think. She also appears in Nohr maps, too, by the looks of it, which I find odd, because then we probably get both our maids? While that may sound like a good thing, I feel like it makes the Nohr vs. Hoshido choice slightly (ever so slightly) less significant. I'd rather have one than both, tbh.

I think I may just marry her first time through Hoshido. She's so darn cute~!

I'm down for that. I honestly think the Hoshido and Nohr choice should have alternating characters depending on choice...

It'd be interesting if the situation with Felicia and the other maid were like the two fighters in FE4's Second-Gen (Their names escape me at the moment) where one has to die while the live one will join your side...

I'm down for that. I honestly think the Hoshido and Nohr choice should have alternating characters depending on choice...

It'd be interesting if the situation with Felicia and the other maid were like the two fighters in FE4's Second-Gen (Their names escape me at the moment) where one has to die while the live one will join your side...

Well, geez, I don't think anybody has to die. The situation is a little less dire, I would assume, but I get what you mean. Maybe right before you end up going Hoshido in whatever fashion, you have to choose which of your entourage comes in.

Well, geez, I don't think anybody has to die. The situation is a little less dire, I would assume, but I get what you mean. Maybe right before you end up going Hoshido in whatever fashion, you have to choose which of your entourage comes in.

oh man I like that idea.

I'd like if you recruit a few characters in the first few chapters before you choose a route, and if you go one route, like, half of your team will show up in the later chapters or be with you from the start. Something like that.

Feels like there isn't enough info to make a decent guess tbh.

But from seeing like 2 seconds of her from the trailer, I guess she's one of those "mai waifu" characters designed to be cutesy, shy and clumsy.

I hope there's more to her than that, would be a boring character if i guessed correctly.. (Mai cute little maid waifu sorta character >_>)

I want her to do something crazy awesome, like be a Nohrian mole in the Hoshidan party and later stab Kamui in the back. That would be far better than "cutesy maid who follows me around and serves me unconditionally," since that's dull as hell.

This doesn't too farfetched actually, as long as Felicia faces some conflict over her loyalties to Nohr and her loyalties to Avatar. A simple snippet of information let slip to Nohr could either really hamper Hoshido's efforts, but Felicia can still stay by Kamui's side.

Alternatively, Felicia could try to get Kamui alone, only for Nohr soldiers to try and convince Kamui to come back to Nohr or even attempt to kidnap Kamui. In any case I don't want Felicia to end up as a straight-up traitor.

I really like people's suggestions for her character. As I just stated in the "waifu/husbando" thread, I really like her even though we've barely seen her, which is strange since I don't get the whole maid thing that's so popular with you young people these days.

We just had a fairly important character in Awakening whose most notable trait was his zealous loyalty, so if they could give Felicia a twist like you all mentioned, I'd greatly appreciate it.

If there is a marriage system or a S-rank system, I'd marry her to cause a royal scandal.

"The Prince is dating WHO?!"

"IT'S THE MAID INDEED!"