Who the hell do you think I am? Jedi the JUDGE!

Jedi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if these aren't too indepth ^^;

hi

Cool person who loves Cave Story I need to talk to more, maybe if I tried Mafia again! Might also be Sephiroth.. Who knows

eh

sure

Really chill guy who needs to believe in himself more, who also really love the VN's I do, well except he doesn't seem to like Shirou :P

S'up

A general who I sadly only really know through the Hunger Games thread, should chat more maybe.

KICK BANDWAGONS TO THE CURB AND DO THE UNJUDGEABLE

THAT'S THE WAY TEAM JEDAI-GURREN ROLLS

EXACTLY, THIS IS PURE FIGHTING SPIRIT! (JEDAI-GURREN is catchy!)

We really should chat more, you are pretty awesome from the interactions we've had, all the Ganondorf stomping too, we should smash again. I NEED GANONDORF EXPERIENCE, partly so MY SPINDASH CAN PIERCE THE HEAVENS, but also for fun :D.

Is the force strong with me?

It is! You are awesome, we sadly stopped talking as much as we used to, also you're still using that Titania signature I made, that touches me greatly :), made me feel more welcome in the ZM group :P (as I'm dubbing it) Also a fellow Arizonan, hello AZbrother

sure~

One of my brothers in arms, the two of us really need to have our Sonic showdown, and play smash in general.. All the hilarity, including the BURGER, and of course our various game talks and MEGAMAN X6 XTREME MODE

Edited by Jedi

It is! You are awesome, we sadly stopped talking as much as we used to, also you're still using that Titania signature I made, that touches me greatly :), made me feel more welcome in the ZM group :P (as I'm dubbing it) Also a fellow Arizonan, hello AZbrother

One of my brothers in arms, the two of us really need to have our Sonic showdown, and play smash in general.. All the hilarity, including the BURGER, and of course out various game talks and MEGAMAN X6 XTREME MODE

DA BURGER. Indeed brother we do need to smash the bros. Maybe try X6 again lol

Someone seriously needs to make a parody thread of these

Fellow SMT fan, who doesn't think as highly of the older games as I do, but thats ok because you are fun to talk to. Perhaps we should talk more.

aw man now my thread is off the first page :c

but yeah, DO ME

RALLY RADD PERSON. A pretty cool dude who I don't know too much about sadly outside the few times we've interacted, hunger games were some good times. Also your name still reminds me of my Greek History class (law-maker Draco)

my boy jedi tho

Dude I really need to chat with more and had an epic battle with in a Smash tourney that sadly lagged at the end. We need to spar when I can finally do that again. Seems just as excited for IF as me too :D

Hey Jedi

Pretty cool Gal I haven't known for too long, quite opinionated and isn't afraid to let it show. However she knows when to back off. Also probably the biggest Zelda fan I know apart from ZM and my cousin, as well as Touhou (how do I keep meeting Touhou fans on here).

oh god not this again

Someone I was uncomfortable around, until I matured more. One of my better friends I've met here, always positive, always jolly. Could be the life of any party.

Edited by Jedi

Titania sig's too good dude

Also "ZM group"

Not bad

I'd say they're two separate groups

They just overlap

A lot

Haha, super overlap! I dno if its accurate to say ZM either, but thats the first thing that came to mind.

Pretty cool Gal I haven't known for too long, quite opinionated and isn't afraid to let it show. However she knows when to back off. Also probably the biggest Zelda fan I know apart from ZM and my cousin, as well as Touhou (how do I keep meeting Touhou fans on here).

I got into Touhou through meeting ZM soooooooooooo...

I got into Touhou through meeting ZM soooooooooooo...

Curse him hahaha. Hope you weren't too off put by the opinionated remark ^^;

I wasn't because it's admittedly true.

But Touhou is fun!

Alright.

Also I've played 1 Touhou game and I liked it, never got into the rest though.