Intro?

sthbdis

I feel a little bit like a dork for posting an intro thread, but hey here it goes. My name is Travis. I've played Fire Emblem games for about...10 years? That in and of itself is weird to say. But uh, ya. Anyway. I like Fire Emblems 4, 5, 9, 10 a lot. Awakening is also good, not *quite* as good as most of the others in my opinion, but I still really enjoy it. I'm interested to see what FE will do after it since it was a pretty big shift away from a lot of the earlier ones and was such a huge success. Well nice to say hey. See you all around the...board? Forum? What term do we use here?

So when I first was becoming friends with the internet. Like middle school, everyone was using AIM and I couldn't think of anything to use for my screen name. And so I chose sthbdis because my favorite band at the time was Led Zeppelin. And it's short for Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog, Immigrant Song. Which were my top three Led Zeppelin songs at the time. And it just kind of stuck. So I think just because of nostalgia I continue to use it.

Edited by sthbdis

What these forums are called. . .depends on which subforum you hang out in. :P:

Anyway, welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Welcome to this place, it's alright.

And Eclipse, I'm surprised to see such a revealing avatar coming from you.

Edited by Raven

And Eclipse, I'm surprised to see such a revealing avatar coming from you.

If you know my opinion of this game, as well as some off-handed comments here and there, it makes a lot of sense. :P:

(this is an example of what happens when people become familiar with you, since almost all of my previous avatars have been male and properly clothed)

Edited by eclipse