Gender-specific classes

FrostyFireMage

144 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on gender-locked classes in FE:if?

• There should be more.
    • There should be no change from previous games.
    • There should only be one gender-class class for each gender, such as Troubadour for women and Berserker for men.
    • There should be no difference between the classes available to each gender.

Well I was about to post about Bellerophon but you beat me to it XD

And... I have a whole slew of issues with the Hercules cartoon.... But then I remember Disney's lack of accuracy in well pretty much every fairy tale ever and realize that I really shouldn't expect them to give Hercules more accuracy than The Little Mermaid.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ oh i agree that I wouldn't expect them to make Hercules (well Zeus is there So technically its Heracles but Hercules has been more popular since like the romans named him that so i wont fault them there) any more accurate than their other movies, but its kinda annoying to see people base their knowledge of ancient myths on a disney film without at least mentioning they got it from a disney film.

(Then again I only watched like half of hercules as a child, and had a story book about Bellerophon and Pegasus killing the chimera so maybe its just me)

Mythologically speaking, unicorns could be summoned by young, virginal maidens only, but Pegasus was a horse that belonged to Hercules (who obviously was a man), so the female-only Peg Knights makes no sense to me.

Pegasi are now being exclusively used by the not!Japan faction despite being creatures from Greek mythology. I think it's safe to say Fire Emblem chooses its own lore.