Which DLC Skills And Classes (If Any) Do You Think Will Return?

Archipago

Downloadable Content  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which DLC classes and abilities do you think will return?

• All stats +2
    • Paragon
    • Dread Knight (Res+10) (Aggressor)
    • Dread Knight (New Skills)
    • Iote's Shield
    • Bride (Bond) (Rally Heart)
    • Bride (New Skills)
    • Limit Breaker
    • None, Intelligent Systems Have Enough Money
    • I Don't Care As Long As It's Actually Worth My Money

Let's be real, with the paths of the game already confirmed as a paid add-on, DLC is all but confirmed at this point, however, do you think they'll opt for the same/similar DLC as Awakening? Different DLC but same rewards? If so, which DLC would you like to see back?

Edited by Archipago

I feel as if the new game will have a very different DLC scheme not using awakenings style and simply buying Nohr/Hoshido and the third path. As for these skills perhaps the most popular ones like paragon will be featured in default game through the return of scrolls or something like that.

I kinda want Iote/Delphi/Filli/Whatever Shield to be an item again.

Paragon can stay. Limit Break depends on whether there's a postgame.

I'd love for Bride and Dread Fighter to return, tbh. I liked using them.

I'd be fine with the general style of DLC that Awakening had going for it, but I don't really want the DLC skills and classes to return. They were, for the most part, pretty overpowered.

personally I'd much rather Nullify return rather than Iote's shield... Paragon should be in the base game due to its historic presence through out the series however the other DLC skills don't seem all that important outside of Limit Break which only would matter if there is a longer lasting post game similar to awakening or Sacred Stones CC

Honestly, this depends on the style of post-game content. If there's Awakening style post-game, then I would expect Limit Breaker, Iote Shield, Paragon, and All Stats +2 to return in some fashion, possibly alongside new skills. If there's no real post-game, then maybe Iote Shield and Paragon will show up in the main game, but I'm doubtful of the others. I doubt that Bride and Demon Fighter will return at all though.

I honestly would love to see the return of Dread Fighters and Brides. They were interesting classes with some unique themes to them. however, I would like to see the abilities of the Dread Fighters re-worked somehow. I get they're supposed to be aggressive mage killers, but they just had a more general feel of power to them. I think they could use some specialization to have a more niche role, rather than being another general combat type that happens to have magic as well.