Hot sauce, please

Florete

Someone made a mistake here. If you're certain you handed a 5 and not a 50, then that's on them.

To be completely fair, when she handed me the change, I wondered if I'd accidentally given her a 50. Obviously, I didn't want to give back $45 if I was actually owed that much. By the time I was thinking about it in the parking lot I was preeeetty certain it had been a 5, as it would otherwise mean I mistook a 50 for a 5 twice (when I was sorting my cash and when I got it out to pay), but a line had started building and I was hungry.

For the record, I thought I had a 50 in my wallet (which is why I wondered at all if it actually had been a 50), but I don't. At least not now. I still have a 100, though. What if I had given her a 10?

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

If you'd given 10, chances are you'd have been given the correct change. I doubt they handle $100 bills too often, so would have done a double-take upon being given a hundred.

but the whole point of a drive-thru is to enjoy the food in the comfort of your car

the point of a drive-thru is to get food faster so you can eat it comfortably at home you obvious brit

EDIT: :UnitedStates:

Edited by Integrity

the point of a drive-thru is to get food faster so you can eat it comfortably at home you obvious britEDIT: :UnitedStates:

how can you call yourself american if you haven't had an entire [insert mcd's largest sandwich] in the span of one traffic light changing from red to green?

how can you call yourself american if you haven't had an entire [insert mcd's largest sandwich] in the span of one traffic light changing from red to green?

silly, people only have to do that to prove their citizenship if it comes into question

To be completely honest, I have never had a big mac. I even had to google to find out what exactly the big mac was. It looks like you can even order extra patties on a burger and get a ridiculously extra-large burger...