Lon'que and Tharja

JayTheKing

So if you pair Lon'que with Tharja this is the ending:Lon'qu returned to Regna Ferox and served as Basilio's right-hand man. The cold Feroxi winters proved too much for Tharja, who left time and time again in search of heat more in line with a Plegian desert.

So they broke up because Tharja couldnt take the cold?

Dear diary.

Today, people started complaining that Tharja isn't stalking her husband on every step. Did hell freeze over?

Clearly she must be a horrible person and cheat on him on a regular basis (or something).

You guys should read their S-support. It's obvious why she doesn't cling to him.

Dear diary.

Today, people started complaining that Tharja isn't stalking her husband on every step. Did hell freeze over?

Clearly she must be a horrible person and cheat on him on a regular basis (or something).

You guys should read their S-support. It's obvious why she doesn't cling to him.

I didnt say she is horrible(well she kinda is with Noire)I just find it weird that they parted ways and didnt stay together like most characters did.What do you mean about their S-support?Didnt find anything that explains that.

I didnt say she is horrible(well she kinda is with Noire)I just find it weird that they parted ways and didnt stay together like most characters did.What do you mean about their S-support?Didnt find anything that explains that.

Read your own OP. It's written that she left time and time again. This means that she returned time and time again. They never broke up.

How you interpret this part:

So they broke up because Tharja couldnt take the cold?

out of their s support is beyond me.

Wait. . .what if she traveled to Plegia during Regna Ferox's winter?! And even worse, she took Noire with her? It's not like she doesn't have family there, and I'm sure there's someone in her family who wouldn't mind seeing her daughter on a yearly basis!

Such things happen IRL.

Read your own OP. It's written that she left time and time again. This means that she returned time and time again. They never broke up.

How you interpret this part:

out of their s support is beyond me.

What I wrote in my OP wasnt a Support though it was the ending.You said to check the s-support not me.Their s-support wasnt suggesting that Tharja would leave

Wait. . .what if she traveled to Plegia during Regna Ferox's winter?! And even worse, she took Noire with her? It's not like she doesn't have family there, and I'm sure there's someone in her family who wouldn't mind seeing her daughter on a yearly basis!

Such things happen IRL.

I thought Tharja's family was dead so I didnt take it into account.Dont remember where I read that though.And yes your theory makes a lot sense(I thought it was always cold in Ferox while always sunny in Plegia)

Edited by JayTheKing

What I wrote in my OP wasnt a Support though it was the ending.You said to check the s-support not me.Their s-support wasnt suggesting that Tharja would leave.

I don't know what is exactly written in Tharja's and Lon'qu's s support. You posted this in the OP:

So if you pair Lon'que with Tharja this is the ending:Lon'qu returned to Regna Ferox and served as Basilio's right-hand man. The cold Feroxi winters proved too much for Tharja, who left time and time again in search of heat more in line with a Plegian desert.

So I assumed that this is the content of their s support, because it doesn't make logical sense to mention it as the ending when it's not their s support. My bad for being wrong.

I'm having trouble rationalizing what you're getting at - with the OP - in this case. What's wrong with leaving your partner from time to time?

Edited by Knusperkeks

I don't know what is exactly written in Tharja's and Lon'qu's s support. You posted this in the OP:

So I assumed that this is the content of their s support, because it doesn't make logical sense to mention it as the ending when it's not their s support. My bad for being wrong.

I'm having trouble rationalizing what you're getting at - with the OP - in this case. What's wrong with leaving your partner from time to time?

I was also surprised when I saw the ending.You wouldnt expect the ending from the S-support convo.

What I was trying to say is that if Regna is cold the entire year Tharja wouldnt really go to Lon'qu all that much.Unless I am wrong and Regna doesnt have fixed(permanent) weather.

I was also surprised when I saw the ending.You wouldnt expect the ending from the S-support convo.

What I was trying to say is that if Regna is cold the entire year Tharja wouldnt really go to Lon'qu all that much.Unless I am wrong and Regna doesnt have fixed(permanent) weather.

That's impossible. You quoted the epilogue yourself. It states that she left during the winter.

I thought Tharja's family was dead so I didnt take it into account.Dont remember where I read that though.And yes your theory makes a lot sense(I thought it was always cold in Ferox while always sunny in Plegia)

Kellam/Tharja confirms that Tharja's parents are alive. Given how Tharja turns out, I'm not sure if it would be a good idea for them to see Noire. . .but there's a not-too-distant possibility that there's others in her family who are alive - perhaps some that might not be a horrible influence on Noire!

Such things happen IRL.

They've also happened in FE before (though admittedly in much different circumstances)- see Levin in FE4.

I thought it was always cold in Ferox while always sunny in Plegia

Fun fact: deserts at night are really cold for the same reason they're so hot during the day. There's no way Tharja could have been from a desert- wearing such poor desert attire, no less- and not been familiar with the cold. Though this is more of a plot hole with the game, since the devs never give any indication of knowing that and constantly do things at odds with it...