Are You Right Handed or Left Handed?

Randoman

Right Handed or Left Handed?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Right Handed or Left Handed?

I write with my right hand. Otherwise I reflexively use my left hand for everything.

My shitty right hand hand writing looks marginally better than my left hand handwriting of barely any training.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically ambidextrous, but I wasn't allowed to write with my left hand at school (though at my current school I can) so I sticked with right, eventually losing the ability to write with my left. (Well, I still can, but it's incredibly messy.)

(Edit: that being said my right hand handwriting is incredibly ugly too...)

I can do most things with both hands, though I have a preference for my left hand on most things.

I can't eat like right handed people, though.

Pretty much the same for my feet, too.

Edited by Dronagon

I am ambidextrous. I think I just got used to using both hands for everything... besides writing, which I use my right hand.

Edited by Pancham

• 2 weeks later...

Lefties unite!

I'm left handed despite my parents' efforts to make me right handed when I was learning to write. I guess using my left hand just came naturally to me (though it's pretty annoying ending up with pencil smudges all over the back of my hand).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm left-handed and I use my left hand for pretty much everything. It's difficult to use scissors, and to cut and spread butter, cream cheese, etc. with a knife. It's hard to sit next to right-handed people, because out elbows always bump into each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be ambidextrous when I was younger, but I eventually ended as left-handed as I grew up,

Sometimes I have problems because of this but not to much,

the only thing that really bothers me is the fact the most game controllers are made for right-handed people.

Lefty for the most part. Can write with my right but it doesn't look too pretty. When I did fencing I wielded my saber/epee in my left. As for kicking/eating I can use both of my hands/feet though I think I generally prefer the left foot over the right for kicking and food really depends if I'm not using a fork & knife as I generally eat burgers with both my left and right and I eat fries with my right. I can also play a guitar normally like all the righties out there in the world. I hold my DS stylus in my left and when playing smash I generally like to use the right triggers for shield/grab.