Heyo~

Tiny_Manakete

Hello~? OwO I heard about these forums from a friend and decided to tag along on here~ You can call me Tiny, Manakete, or Sammy! [Or whatever you want ^w^] The only FE games I've played through is Radiant Dawn, and Awakening. I've only recently played Sacred Stones and I'm still working on it UwU But I hope I make lots of new friends and...

Yeah...

Please don't eat me.

Oh hi~! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Next FE game I plan to try? Well... I hope I get to try Shadow Dragon soon... Currently waiting for Fire Emblem If cx

No problem, dont be afraid to shoot me a PM if you have any questions :)

Shadow Dragon is pretty fun, it started the reclass system Awakening has but its also quite different. Also I think we are all waiting for IF :P

@Jedi

I'll be sure to be careful cx

@DarkGold

Oh yeah! One of my favorites species. They have some of the best characters. And thank you~! ^-^

Edited by Tiny_Manakete

Oh, a tiny little manakete? Welcome to SF, your new home. Play games, make friends/enemies, share your dreams, have fun.

Also, I'm one of those who enjoyed Shadow Dragon. I have a small hunch that you will too.

Edited by Xyr