Can anyone help me with this one ?

Yukihirou

yeah, did try the trial, thing look really smooth and cool, but I can't edit at all, problem not due to my inability to read moon but due to the fact that I can't test out animation since trial ver doesn't seem to allow you to place unit...

Someone already did a map, look fantastic fucking great, seem just like a mix of SRPG and old school RPG to me

http://kwt.web2.jp/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/works-20150415-ss.png

and I just realize, this one's on PC so it'll be easy as heck to modify thing.... suck i got no talent for this, haha

Edited by Yukihirou

Is this basically a program that makes Fire Emblem?

There's a couple programs that can do this. Some people have rejigged RPG Maker or Game Maker to make an SRPG like Fire Emblem. SRPG Maker 95 is also a thing, and was used to make the FE2 fan remake.

Well, too bad, but hey, I hav something to add, is the unit in your sig in any hack yet? I want to try it out, look cool ^.^

Thanks! Sadly it's not in any hack though, because I'm having problems with the script being choppy. It's a griffon knight class, which is basically my rendition of the Griffon Rider from fe13. When I finish it (if I finish it), it will be released publicly.