The story of Fox's 1000 word essay.

Florete

yay for procrastination!

But just to brag, my weekends start at 1:45 at the latest on thrusdays. Since I got out early today due to a test, I've been on the weekend for 12.5 hours so far :D

yay for procrastination!

But just to brag, my weekends start at 1:45 at the latest on thrusdays. Since I got out early today due to a test, I've been on the weekend for 12.5 hours so far :D

only reason im up is because i have no class or work tomorrow.

only reason im up is because i have no class or work tomorrow.

oh yeah, it's 2am for you. It's 11:00pm for me, but yeah same thing when it gets time for me

oh yeah, it's 2am for you. It's 11:00pm for me, but yeah same thing when it gets time for me

yeah. 2 am.........*eyes are blood shot* Im not going to bed until everything in serenes emblem is resolved. I will not wake up tomorrow to "FUCK YOUR IDEA" MUST. HAVE.HAPPY.ENDING. AND GOOD START. TO NEW DAY. *eye twitches*

*chugs a mountain dew*

*starts to vibrate*

My heart feels weird...............

yeah. 2 am.........*eyes are blood shot* Im not going to bed until everything in serenes emblem is resolved. I will not wake up tomorrow to "FUCK YOUR IDEA" MUST. HAVE.HAPPY.ENDING. AND GOOD START. TO NEW DAY. *eye twitches*

*chugs a mountain dew*

*starts to vibrate*

Get to the tavern, buddy. I have an essay to write, that I still haven't started

*chugs a mountain dew*

*starts to vibrate*

i just realized. It's friday the 19th for you. It's still the 18th for us. I'm talking to someone in the future!!!

i just realized. It's friday the 19th for you. It's still the 18th for us. I'm talking to someone in the future!!!

yes.....I know what will happen to you at midnight when it becomes the 19th for you!

yes.....I know what will happen to you at midnight when it becomes the 19th for you!

what will happen oh great one in the future?!?!

will i get laid?

Edited by CGV

CAN'T....FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!! *Sends focus energy thoudands of miles towards your general direction* YOU HAVE TEH POWAH, K?

Oh and for the record, I'm 5 hours ahead of EST time... 8.05am right now. I haven't slept a wink all night. I'm awesome and nocturnal.

Edited by Raven

725!

Why is it always a multiple of 5?

It's just mystery...

*Looks for more tunes*

Uhh... This is getting hard... Ok!

'Cos every night I will save your life, and every night I will be with you, 'cos every night I still lay awake, and I dream of an absolution!