La Li Lu Le Lo

スクキチシシサカアナハマラランガズズグルミヒヌツスクウエケセテツチシキイアカ

Also シ looks like a smiley.

So you copied the Katakana characters/syllables... where are the Hiragana?

What?

So you copied the Katakana characters/syllables... where are the Hiragana?

What?

There are 4 different character types in Japanland.

Also, MGS reference.

Also, in Japanland's font of Romanji, all vowels are stated the same and are in the order of 'a i u e o'.

I bet you know how to pronounce them.

ぁ ぃ ぅ ぇ ぉ

ァ ィ ゥ ェ ォ

Hmm you can't do that in japanese eh? My IME program says otherwise. :P

L = R in Japanese. As in if an English word had an 'L' in it, the 'L' would be replaced with an 'R'

ex) (EN)Coca-Cola : (JP)Coca-Cora

I said you cant do that 8n Japanese because L does not exist.

There is no English L or R sound in Japanese. The Japanese R is pronounced differently which is why a Japanese with an accent sounds like he is using an L in place of an R, or vice versa; the sound expressed is a small spectrum in between. If you speak Japanese with an English L or R, it will sound wrong (the way a Japanese Tsu used in place of Tu sounds wrong in English but is still understandable). L is the closest equivalent for the sound in English, but most people still use a romanization scheme using R descendant from the one invented by the Portuguese in the 1500s (sounds change, for example: Beijing's old romanization of Peking used to be a more accurate transliteration of its Mandarin counterpart and English is poorly represented phonetically compared to other languages due to a lack of orthographical changes).

Heh, which is happiest: シ or ツ?
ぁ ぃ ぅ ぇ ぉ

ァ ィ ゥ ェ ォ

Hmm you can't do that in japanese eh? My IME program says otherwise. :P

When inputting Japanese into a computer, L (X can be used for vowels as well) is used to type smaller versions of the applicable syllabary letters. ぁ vs あ, っ vs つ, ィ vs イ, etc.

Edited by Wist

There is no English L or R sound in Japanese. The Japanese R is pronounced differently which is why a Japanese with an accent sounds like he is using an L in place of an R, or vice versa; the sound expressed is a small spectrum in between. If you speak Japanese with an English L or R, it will sound wrong (the way a Japanese Tsu used in place of Tu sounds wrong in English but is still understandable). L is the closest equivalent for the sound in English, but most people still use a romanization scheme using R descendant from the one invented by the Portuguese in the 1500s (sounds change, for example: Beijing's old romanization of Peking used to be a more accurate transliteration of its Mandarin counterpart and English is poorly represented phonetically compared to other languages due to a lack of orthographical changes).

Heh, which is happiest: シ or ツ?

When inputting Japanese into a computer, L (X can be used for vowels as well) is used to type smaller versions of the applicable syllabary letters. ぁ vs あ, っ vs つ, ィ vs イ, etc.

I only see boxes.

Wait, its because my comp cant veiw them but my Wii can, nvm.

Edited by smashbro