Persona: Simulacrum - Signup/Pre-RP Thread

MRDRHAWK

Actually, nah. I assume I need time to do anything with this and that's just something I don't have.

I'll keep up with it though.

Edited by Dracocoa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Social Links would, for all intents and purposes, only really need to post when they're needed. I'll get into more detail after, but they're somewhat glorified NPCs. But they're still important because their links give not only personal development, but also benefits to the party.

Social Links would, for all intents and purposes, only really need to post when they're needed. I'll get into more detail after, but they're somewhat glorified NPCs. But they're still important because their links give not only personal development, but also benefits to the party.

that implies we could still post regardless then, right?

you can if you really want but it usually won't amount to anything until you're summoned up to do a Social Link

you can if you really want but it usually won't amount to anything until you're summoned up to do a Social Link

Ah, I see what you mean, I'll probably do entries then to I guess show people that my character exists as a social link option. lol

Ah, I see what you mean, I'll probably do entries then to I guess show people that my character exists as a social link option. lol

Since Persona does this a lot, maybe it would be a good idea to have people doing social link options write characters that are known acquaintances/friends/etc to some of the persona users from the get-go. That way they don't have to wait around to be stumbled upon necessarily. I think (do not quote me on this) Stinger's going to manually level up social links so it's not like we can move too fast by having some people already know each other. That's just an idea to keep social link rpers engaged.

That's ultimately up to the RPers with S. Links, but I'm not gonna be plussed about the Social Links being acquaintances to the party already.

Also, since there's only a handful of Arcana left to fill (Draco still needs to give a proper signup for Star but I expect he'll do that today) we'll be starting this later today. If I don't have your Skype, please make sure I do (I think only Nexas applies here now?), since I'll be doing a lot of communicating with you guys over Skype unless it's really not possible to do so.

I have a Star signup lined up, as well as Hierophant filled. Please pick one of:

Magician

Lovers

Chariot

Strength

Temperance

I'm ... gonna be that guy. Is this really the start of the school year? If so does that mean this is April? Because I really don't see why they'd start school in September. I was assuming the current school day is Friday the 18th (of September) but if that's not right, please let me know so I can go edit my first post from 6 months to 11 XD

Uh as Poly's UNOFFICIAL second in command, I'll suggest that we probably just change the date to April, since most people have been posting like it's the start of school, and no one's mentioned the weather/the date in any posts since. Ez pz lmn sqz.

I assumed it was midway through the year because what kind of school starts halfway through September?

An american school starting late, maybe? =P Edited by Xinnidy