Persona: Simulacrum - Signup/Pre-RP Thread

MRDRHAWK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right sorry I was gone

ANYWAYS SO the decision to make this start in September originally to coincide with the end of summer in-universe was a conscious decision on my part; however, due to the requests of multiple people as well as the fact that everyone kinda just wrote it as such, I adjusted back to April for your various conveniences.

Doop.

I'd prefer September myself, but since it's a Persona RP, beginning of the year definitely feels right in a sense. (How many days are you going to be skipping to get to the good parts? :P)

Hey man character development is important. I'll skip ahead if need be, but if you guys are wanting to make tons of posts for a single in-game day, then we'll milk it for all we can. x3

So, for the people that aren't on Skype as much (like Phee), here's how I'm gonna break down the group's obtaining their Personas:

-Aoi, Akane, Kazumi and Ichirou will get theirs during the current in-game day, then we'll do a week timeskip to set up the first dungeon.

-The other four will obtain theirs periodically between the first and second dungeons.

Dungeons will be explained later on, namely after I do the timeskip.

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger