2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've said that I've given up on this season... but if there's any team in the league that deserves a miracle, it's the Bills. Just please let us do well for once. Let me enjoy watching my team instead of expecting heartbreak.

I know I've said that I've given up on this season... but if there's any team in the league that deserves a miracle, it's the Bills. Just please let us do well for once. Let me enjoy watching my team instead of expecting heartbreak.

Same here.

also lmao Jacoby muffs his first punt with the Steelers!

He's pulling a reverse Chargers curse!

Edited by ~Summer~

Jacoby Jones muffing that punt has to be bad luck, though it's a miracle he didn't lose it to the Raiders.

Also, Bryant dropped a pass, Miller dropped a pass, Heyward-Bey dropped a pass. WTF people, stop it. And I'm starting to see why some Steelers fans still want Tomlin and Haley fired. Going for it on 4th was stupid. Having Ben throw it into coverage instead of to a wide open DeAngelo Williams was stupid.

EDIT: And the Raiders score in just three plays (two not counting the batted down pass). This shouldn't be happening. We still have a better offense, Derek Carr isn't supposed to outperform Ben, and our defense looked sharp vs the Bengals. This should NOT be happening.

EDIT2: Did these numbskulls prepare at all? You can't be forced to take a timeout all because someone's shoe came off! And Ben's pass was poorly timed just now, whether it was on him or Wheaton. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

I think Raiders' offense is legit. They've quietly built a great offensive line, and had a lot of their late round projects develop. They added a lot of the pieces they were missing on offense in this draft and through free agency. Their line is still susceptible to edge rushers but a lot of lines are.

But they lack a lot of depth.

Oh, I'm not saying that they're bad. But they shouldn't be outdoing us, even when we're without Bell. We have amazing depth on offense. A nice handful of receivers, DeAngelo Williams for RB, etc.

Also, Jacoby Jones is looking sluggish. It's like his pads are made of anvils or something. I didn't think he'd be this bad. Not amazing, but not bad.

EDIT: TD DEANGELO WILLIAMS!! YEAAAH! Now that's the real Steelers! Also, love that man, he bows like a gentleman. ^^ No, seriously, he takes a bow every time he gets in the endzone!

EDIT2: TWO POINTS!! WILLIAMS AGAIN. :D

EDIT3: ...How the fuck do you leave someone that wide open. Stop with the miscommunications.

EDIT4: Another DeAngelo Williams TD! YESSS. Also, AB is torching these guys. :D 10 catches for over 100 yards. :D

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, go Jags. I don't like the Jets much at all. :P

It's half time now for the Steelers, but let's see more AB torching everyone after! He's on fire! It's like he's making up for next to no activity when Ben was hurt. lol

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm surprised at how bad the Packers are doing against the Panthers. I feel bad for my late brother having to cheer against them right now, but I love my Panthers too. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Bills are playing lights out football on offense with both Sammy and Lesean having woken up. The issue is the lack of a pass rush (what else is new) and better coverage over the middle. Thank god for our secondary making moves when we need them (Gilmore and Graham notably). Need to keep Miami from driving though.

And... they keep driving. My fucking lord, can we get a 3 and out for once?

FINALLY a fumble the Steelers had a chance to get and got. The other three either resulted in the ball getting knocked out of bounds or the recovering player getting out of bounds (Mitchell you idiot, you should've let Dupree grab it, he was right there). But Jarvis Jones scooped it up this time! Mitchell didn't even see it. lol

Also, Ben got his ass saved again by this. Please stop throwing late picks. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

And once again, you gotta hold the Bills pass rush to stop the sacks.

BURN THOSE TIMEOUTS, MIAMI. WELCOME TO THE FISH FRY!

And we cannot stay healthy. For the first time in my life, I'm going to cry because of injuries. This is ridiculous.

Edited by Jim Moriarty

And DeAngelo Williams just about replicates his big run from last week! lol 53 yards down the sideline in the same fashion that he ran 55 vs the Bengals, holy crap.

Do something with it this time, Ben. PLEASE.

EDIT: BRYANT TD!! Finally he shows up after those earlier blunders. :/

Damn, ANOTHER star QB just went down. Teddy Bridgewater. Geez, how many are going to be hurt this season?

Edited by Anacybele

Raiders just fumbled the punt and then a TD for Jesse James! First TD catch of his career! He looks just like Heath Miller though, I keep mistaking him for him. XD

And really, Cynthia? That kind of crap blows. :/

We just muffed a punt and the Jets recovered. Really?

And then give up a 20 yard score on third down, it's over. Though that was probably OPI but whatever.

Well at least we got a TD on like a 24 second drive...not much time left though.

Edited by -Cynthia-

When we're healthy, the Bills have the BEST run attack in the league. T-Mobile (amazing vision and has started sliding which is great for health), Shady and THE KARGO TRAIN. Both Karlos and McCoy racked up 100 yard games today and Tyrod's got another 50.

Bills kneel it and that's the game. Finally, a beautiful game.

Edited by Jim Moriarty

Ugggh, GIVE ME A BREAK. Ben hurt AGAIN? It isn't even his knee either, it's his ankle now. And then AB of all people loses a punt.

Ross Cockrell saved us just now, but I don't have confidence in Landry Jones. I'll just have to hope he wildly exceeds my expectations or the defense keeps rolling.

EDIT: And fucking penalties kill that drive. Landry Jones wasn't even all that bad, it was false starts and then an offensive PI that killed a good play by AB. AB wasn't even the one who got the PI either, it was Wheaton. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

Tough game for the Steelers. If it's any consolation, the Patriots had several key injuries today

yea and the ravens have had key injuries out the butt

super bowl favorites to top 10 pick fml

looks like we're winning the bye week so far

LOL you might as well have gift-wrapped the football there, Raiders.

STEELERS WIN!!

Oh, and I LOVE AB!! He's a savior! He got us in the position for that FG! He also now holds the record for the most receptions in one game by a Steeler. That stuff's why I bought his jersey. :D