2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

If only Bell had decided to drive twice the speed limit with a loaded gun/child/weed in his car smh

Consuming the ganj is at least 4 times worse than that

Naw brah, he didn't even show UP for the drug test. Or at least, that's what I'm hearing.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell. I'm about to say get rid of these guys if they keep getting their asses suspended. No matter how good they are, it doesn't help us when they can't even fricken play.

What also makes me upset is that I thought Bell had learned his lesson. I could swear he said something about that. I can only hope that he just mistakenly forgot the tests and didn't actually use any illegal ones.

His press conference after the monday night game against the Bears is one of the greatest of all-time. RIP

TFW when people are exactly who you thought they were, but you let 'em off the hook. RIP.

Making the prediction now as training camp starts:

Bills surprise everyone (especially their fans) and end up going on a tear to win 12 games and ensure a first round bye in the playoffs.

Just an optimistic feeling.

Not as optimistic about the Jets. I feel like they're gonna regress from last years surprise somewhat competent season. Fitzpatrick, if he even gets the money won't be as prepared since the negotiations look like they're headed to training camp. Forte is coming off an MCL sprain and is getting older, I don't think he can channel his former self from two-three years ago again. Important veterans are all coming off injuries (Clady, Revis, Mo Wilkerson). Their schedule is also crazy tough in the first half, and might build a hole they can't get out of and lower morale. 8-8 at best.

I could definitely see the Bills snagging a wild card, maybe not a first round bye.

Apparently Fitzpatrick wasn't as good as the stats showed (and this isn't the only website that says this) so I wouldn't be too worried. With Decker/Marshall I think Geno Smith can replicate Fitztragic's production.

I mean, the last game against the Bills was kind of a summary of the season for him.

I mean he broke the touchdown record still. I don't think that he's amazing, but I do think the difference between him and Geno is a large enough difference to cost a game or two.

He broke the touchdown record because this is the best receiving corps/offense you've had like ever. I mean, Fitzmagic/tragic/patrick isn't changing in the 12 or so years he's been in the league, and we've seen who he is and this season is just a "wait wtf?" kind of thing as far as his career goes. Otherwise, Fitzpatrick hasn't been too different from Geno Smith in terms of consistency.

Edited by Lord Raven

This is very silly too. Good luck with this, dude, hahahahahaha! AB's gonna get himself a new Porsche! Nobody's beaten him in receiving yards in like two or three years and that ain't gonna change so long as he's got Big Ben throwing to him! Julio Jones couldn't even beat his numbers!

There's even talk about AB possibly being the first WR season MVP! I doubt this is going to happen, but it was still brought up. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Julio Jones had Brown beat.

Furthermore,

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/receiving/sort/receivingYards

Look at #4. I don't think it's as unprobable as you are saying. But don't let facts get in the way of your opinions!

How have the Chargers not signed Bosa yet? That's some clown nonsense

Makes no sense to me either, since rookies don't really have much deviation in salaries. Edited by Lord Raven

How have the Chargers not signed Bosa yet? That's some clown nonsense

Every now and then, some dumbass rookie thinks that he's hot shit and that he can strong-arm a team. And I remember people thinking that Bosa at 3rd overally was strange. Looks like it went to his head.

Bills are going to have a fun time with the salary cap in 2017. Both Gilmore and Tyrod's contracts are up at the end of the year and we might not have the money for both (especially if Tyrod really performs well).

But some people on the Buffalo Bills Message Board (hearby referred to as the BBMB) think that we should offer a 1 year extension at $15 million to Tyrod right now.

I have my thoughts about that (as in it's fucking stupid) but anyone else want to weigh in? Let's not forget that Tyrod went 8-6 last season and was 20/6 in TDs/INTs for his first starting season.

Apparently his agent advised him to hold out; he also advised some other rookies to hold out too.

Honestly when I'm hearing about Bosa holding out on the Chargers, I think more of how the Chargers are cheapasses than Bosa thinking he's hot shit. Remember Rivers?

But don't let facts get in the way of your opinions!

Okay, how about you people stop this bullshit? I might make a mistake every now and then, but that does not mean I don't admit to being wrong. If I was wrong here, I was wrong. I simply thought I clearly remembered Brown having still had the most receiving yards only by a little bit last season. But I guess not, okay?