2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Well, that isn't what I saw. And regardless of whether he touched the white or not, I say ONCE AGAIN, it's pointless to argue about it because nothing will change. Whether I'm right or wrong.

I'll be ignoring anything on it from here on out.

On a different note, Antonio Brown didn't just burn Malcolm Butler several times, he extended his streak of 5+ catches for 50 yards or more to 33 straight games, and now he has a streak of a dozen straight games with 7+ catches for 70 yards or more. GO AB!! You need to be the leading receiver again! :D

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm glad Brown got a few receptions in garbage time to pad that only for you to bring that up instead of being in denial about something >_> seriously is there not enough contrast between yellow and white for you to actually see it or...

Edited by Lord Raven

Uh, Brown got catches from the start of the game to the finish... In fact, AB's first catch in the game was the one he wrestled with Butler for, and Butler had him covered better than an umbrella in the rain. And so what if some of them were in garbage time anyway, it's better to go down fighting than to just give up. Besides, if the guys hadn't scored at the very end, the loss was probably going to be considered a blowout and nobody wants that for their team.

Edited by Anacybele

The Steelers only lost by one touchdown.

We should do like a betting pool or something. Not for real money, because this is the internet, but for bragging rights over each other.

Edit: I do think it's kind of BS. His foot was barely touching the line.

Edited by TheAssassinMercenary

If you can't tell from the gif of the failed catch that his foot is clearly out when the ball reaches him, there isn't much that can be said. All I'll say is, don't you think there would be a bit more of an uproar from Steelers fans if they were dicked out of a TD catch when their team lost by 7 points? Maybe Mike Tomlin would've chosen that to bitch about after the game instead? Yeah, maybe.

Or MAYBE all of the aforementioned parties understood that DHB wasn't in bounds when he caught the ball.

Edited by chococoke

Edit: I do think it's kind of BS. His foot was barely touching the line.

Well, if his foot touched it, his foot touched it and that's out of bounds. It just wouldn't be right to say something is one thing when it really isn't in a sports game like this. Though, the refs did screw the Steelers out of a TD because of a similar issue last season. But it wasn't really a big deal because they won anyway. Still, AB was frustrated and actually showed people a photo as proof that he had both his feet in when he caught that ball. The refs were looking at his heels when they should've been looking at his toes, and his toes were in first. But the NFL insisted that the refs made the right call. Pff. Perhaps now, the Steelers and Tomlin aren't making a big deal of Heyward-Bey's situation because either a) he really was out of bounds, or b) they know the NFL won't give a damn.

Edited by Anacybele

FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. NOT KUECHLY! ANYONE BUT KUECHLY. ;_;

Panthers just keep kissing their best players goodbye to injury... And Kuechly is my favorite player that's not a Steeler... He's so good and so cute...

Edited by Anacybele

Well, if his foot touched it, his foot touched it and that's out of bounds. It just wouldn't be right to say something is one thing when it really isn't in a sports game like this. Though, the refs did screw the Steelers out of a TD because of a similar issue last season. But it wasn't really a big deal because they won anyway. Still, AB was frustrated and actually showed people a photo as proof that he had both his feet in when he caught that ball. The refs were looking at his heels when they should've been looking at his toes, and his toes were in first. But the NFL insisted that the refs made the right call. Pff. Perhaps now, the Steelers and Tomlin aren't making a big deal of Heyward-Bey's situation because either a) he really was out of bounds, or b) they know the NFL won't give a damn.

if any part of the body is touching out of bounds then he's out of bounds

this is not a hard concept to grasp for anyone but you

stop pretending like the steelers got screwed out of this

PICK-SIX!! :D

And I was just saying to myself "ugh how's this defense going to function without Luke? I think they'll be a lot weaker." I must've jinxed them. Luke Kuechly would be proud. ^^

FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. NOT KUECHLY! ANYONE BUT KUECHLY. ;_;

Panthers just keep kissing their best players goodbye to injury... And Kuechly is my favorite player that's not a Steeler... He's so good and so cute...

I don't think he tore his ACL or anything. He'll live.

He got a concussion though, so he'll probably still miss a couple games. :(

Also, this defense is on fire now. lol Also loving how the Jags D is having SO much trouble sacking Cam Newton. Cam thinks he's Big Ben the way he's breaking free!

The Bears do look better than they did before. Though sadly, I must cheer for the Packers for my brother. I'd feel really mean if I didn't.

The Panthers extended their lead with another FG! And Newton and Cotchery with those big 3rd down conversions! That was so awesome. :D

I never said he was impressive the whole game. Just on a few plays. The offense does need work and is really missing Kelvin Benjamin.

Rams got a big win in OT! I like them more than the Seahawks. They just can't ever beat the Rams though, can they? I'm scared for my Steelers against either one of them now though... And they gotta play both. And in away games. ._.

I'm not super surprised that the Rams won, but how they won was surprising- Nick Foles lit up the Seahawks defense for almost 300 yards? The Seahawks started last year kinda slow too (3-3), but still...

Yeah, that too. And aren't the Seahawks supposed to be really good defensively? If they got creamed like they did today, they won't like going against the Steelers offense. They'll be at full strength by then too, or at least, they should be. I just worry about their defense going against Hustle Russell Wilson and bulldozer Marshawn Lynch...

The Browns lost (their new uniforms look cool though), so the Broncos and Raiders need to help us and beat the rest of the AFC North! I'd especially love to see Pey-Pey and his squad flatten the Ravens. :P I'm not getting my hopes up for the Bengals losing though. I mean...the Raiders. Honestly. But they held the lead in the AFC North for awhile last season and still lost it to the Steelers in the end.

Edited by Anacybele

That's the Pagano defense I know and love.

First 8 games looks mediocre as fuck, last 8 games looks unbeatable to save his ass from getting fired.

14-3 already what even.

Also congratulations to Jameis Winston for throwing a pick 6 in his first ever NFL pass. Titans lead 21-0, this can't actually be happening right?

Edited by Da Bear

14-3 already what even.

Also congratulations to Jameis Winston for throwing a pick 6 in his first ever NFL pass. Titans lead 21-0, this can't actually be happening right?

The INT Rivers got was Keenan Allen's fault, but slightly Rivers'. Allen should've caught it, despite Rivers' throw being kind of sloppy since he slinged it to him because he was under pressure.

Which resulted with the ball bouncing off Allen's pad and Quin getting the pick-six.

But now it's 21-3 due to a blown coverage by Weddle.

Weddle is off today he got his ankles broken by Ameer Abdullah.