2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14-3 already what even.

Also congratulations to Jameis Winston for throwing a pick 6 in his first ever NFL pass. Titans lead 21-0, this can't actually be happening right?

I was mildly surprised, but the Bucs had this happen to them like five times last season.

Wow, what's going on in Titans vs Bucs is lolwow. Mariota throws some TDs, but Winston throws pick-sixes. loool.

Broncos 6, Ravens ZIPPO. Go bucking horses!

Edited by Anacybele

My friends and I lol'd when Phil Simms said "the Ravens don't have a very good pass rush..."

That being said, Flacco is getting pressured a lot currently. The O-line is struggling early

and our receivers blow

outside of steve smith i'm pretty sure our receiving corps has a total of like 30 career receptions

our first round (incredibly raw) rookie is inactive for this game too

Edited by Lord Raven

You know, that's probably why Flacco is underrated. He doesn't have the manpower around him to let him shine. I bet if you gave him guys like AB, Nelson, AJ Green, etc., he'd be considered elite right now.

This is coming from a diehard Steelers fan: Flacco is cool. I hate Suggs, but Flacco is cool.

Edited by Anacybele

YYAAAAAHHH BOIIII

WE'RE GETTING ACTUAL PRESSURE ON STAFFORD.

ROBINSON GOT THAT PICK.

but fuck Fluker got hurt.

EDIT: LESSSS GOOOOO STEVIE!

Frank Reich stop being a boring fuck and do something more creative than run up the middle.

Edited by ~Summer~

halftime report: Mariota's passes are so beautiful i want to cry (realtalk it's mostly the Bucs pass defense being outcoached by Whisenhunt, which is really something, but this is still fun)

Jameis tho... his 2 picks weren't from complex coverage or anything, he just made some baaaad choices. to be fair he's been forced to scramble around a lot and hasn't gotten as much help

Ladarius Green's TD be looking like Gates.

I wouldn't be surprised if Green took off his helmet and under it was the Hall of Famer himself.

Life after Gates doesn't seem THAT bad, but we obviously miss Gates.

Also Lambo missed the PAT. The rookie nerves are getting to him.

EDIT: I don't know why we switched Jacoby Jones out for Allen. It's probably because they don't want to risk Jones dropping it and result in a safety.

But our halftime adjustments look great.

EDIT 2: DAMN ALLEN IS HAVING A GOOD GAME TODAY. MY FRIEND DRAFTED BOTH ALLEN AND GRONK SO I WONDER HOW MANY FANTASY POINTS HE RACKED UP.

Edited by ~Summer~

Another pick 6 in the Ravens/Broncos game- other way this time though. Such defense wow.

god dammit flacco stop throwing where you cant see

why aren't we throwing underneath more, they dont have either starting safety

Offensive Line is a cursed position.

No wonder Rivers' INTs skyrocket by the end of the season.

The game looks about over, will probably start watching Ravens v Broncos in a bit.

33-21 Chargers at the time of this post 2:00 remaining.

EDIT: interesting stat of the day we're 9-1 when Rivers is playing without Gates.

Let's make it 10-1.

EDIT 2: WEDDLE IS A FUCKING STUD!

EDIT 3: gdi Te'o got caught with the double move and the INT was ruled an incomplete pass :(.

Edited by ~Summer~

Looks like Pey-Pey and his squad finally got something going! They're at the Ravens' 22!

EDIT: Buuut, they still have to settle for a FG in the end. Doesn't seem like any QB is throwing a TD pass in this game. xP

Edited by Anacybele