2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like overtime in Cincinatti, pretty impressive after being 17 down.

Also looks like the Falcons might pull out another win- if they hold on that will mean that they beat all 4 NFC East teams while trailing all of them in the 4th quarter- but they're going to overtime as well.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Flacco's attempt at two points failed, the Browns just need another TD. Please don't fuck this up...

If you're putting hopes on the Browns not fucking this up, you don't know us very well. We're masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Edit: And we regained the lead AND got a two-point conversion. I must remain hopeless, though. It's the only way the Browns have a chance.

Edited by ClevelandSteve

Yeah, I know about that. But the Browns are in a pretty good position right now, hopefully they actually won't fuck this up. And the Ravens have blown a bunch of leads this season too. :P

EDIT: Steve, TD!! A FG won't cut it for the Ravens either, the Browns got two points too! The Browns' D has to finish the job now.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, that really threw a monkey wrench into things now. -_-

And come on, Seahawks...

EDIT: And the Browns screw up a bit more, even though Forsett is injured now.

Edited by Anacybele

The Bears did win, that's crazy. Jamaal Charles being injured, while sucks, I have to admit helps my Steelers since they have to play the Chiefs soonish.

Aaand, it looks like Browns and Ravens is going into OT too. DAMN it. ._.

Edited by Anacybele

If you're putting hopes on the Browns not fucking this up, you don't know us very well. We're masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Are we talking about The Drive or The Fumble?

Ugh, I'm starting to want to join Lord Raven in saying fuck the Bengals. They're definitely going to win the division now... Damn it, if only Ben hadn't been injured... The Steelers have to fight hard for a playoff spot at all now.

EDIT: And yeah, Cynthia, that's a good question... WTF Browns.

Edited by Anacybele

Ugh, I'm starting to want to join Lord Raven in saying fuck the Bengals. They're definitely going to win the division now... Damn it, if only Ben hadn't been injured... The Steelers have to fight hard for a playoff spot at all now.

EDIT: And yeah, Cynthia, that's a good question... WTF Browns.

It's the Browns. Other teams find ways to win. The Browns find ways to lose.

The Browns actually could have kicked a game winning FG there with better clock management- why not use those timeouts?

it wouldn't even be that if tucker didn't miss a FG earlier

EDIT: ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Lord Raven

Buuut...

THE BROWNS WIN!!

But Tucker missed a FG? How do you even use Tucker and miss in the same sentence, that's nuts. But as long as the Browns and Ravens are kept boxed up, the Steelers still have a chance for a playoff spot. They just need to win enough.

Edited by Anacybele

Good day for sleeper teams.

Browns actually win against the Ravens. The Ravens are now 4th in the AFC North. Bengals clutch it out to stay 5-0.

The Chiefs lose today to set up the Chargers to keep 2nd in the division. All we need is a Raiders win against the Broncos.

Bills manage to win against the Titans.

Edited by ~Summer~

How is it that the two years we've had a good offense in Baltimore our defense just sucks ass? It's infuriating. Our point differential is something like -10 and we're 1-4, it makes no sense at all.

I'm legitimately surprised that we didn't fuck that up.

Ana, I know you rooted for me, but I'm sorry I won't be returning the favor. If the Steelers lose, the Browns will be tied for 2nd (not that it really matters, since the Bengals seem uncatchable)

Now let's hope the Steelers can win tomorrow. They really need to.

Oh, and time for another Three-Things-You-Need-to-Know, this time vs the Chargers.

1. Le'Veon Bell needs to be used a lot again here. DeAngelo Williams should see some snaps too though, so Bell doesn't get pooped out.

2. Gates can NOT be allowed to run all over the place like Gronk was. You just CAN'T pull the same crap again... Shut him down or shut down Rivers, either would help.

3. Vick should be less afraid to throw deep now that he's had more time to practice with these guys. He looked good with Martavis Bryant in the preseason too, with his first pass being a beautiful 65 yarder to him. AB and Wheaton are there too and they've all proven able to catch deep balls well. And AB is AB.

EDIT: Yeah, I know, Steve. You're right, a Steelers loss would help you guys. So I understand. :P

Edited by Anacybele

How is it that the two years we've had a good offense in Baltimore our defense just sucks ass? It's infuriating. Our point differential is something like -10 and we're 1-4, it makes no sense at all.

The Browns defense continued to not show up, either. As nonsensical as this sounds to even type, the Browns offense basically won a shootout over the Ravens offense. With Josh McCown as our QB.

The Browns defense continued to not show up, either. As nonsensical as this sounds to even type, the Browns offense basically won a shootout over the Ravens offense. With Josh McCown as our QB.

McCown had over 450 yards through the air and a lot of clutch throws. Lots of respect for Cleveland in that win.