2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping whatever patchwork O-line the Pats trot out this afternoon won't shit the bed against a bad pass rush. The fact that ESPN is asking for people to tweet their Tyree Helmet Catch photos isn't helping me in advance of this game.

Also, I have an embarrassing number of fantasy implications from Jags-Ravens. Justin Tucker tymeeeeee

First they were saying Ben is expected to play today, now they're saying he's not. Someone needs to make up their mind. And if Jones starts, I hope the defense can carry the team...

Game starts in 20 minutes though, hope to see a lot of AB and D-Man (that's my nickname for DeAngelo Williams lol) again!

Edited by Anacybele

AW WHAT THE FUCK. -_-

ALL our QBs are hurt now! Landry can't put any weight on HIS ankle this time. Vick's still battling a hamstring, Ben is active, but not 100%. Ugh... I kept saying it wasn't Ben's age getting him injured though. This is just horrible horrible luck.

Dat fumble by Manziel though. lol

Both offenses are struggling so far in Lions/Packers.

Only difference is that the Packers offense has gotten somewhere so far.

The Lions offense? Well...

Looks like it's injured Ben at QB or nobody for the Steelers. Having him play almost an entire game injured is not going to help his foot

We have no choice though, nobody's left unless QB/WR Tyler Murphy is still on the 53 man roster and he has like...not played a snap. And I just heard that Heath Miller is the "emergency QB" lol.

Well obviously it wasn't Ben's age getting him injured- as Lord Raven pointed out he's been injured most seasons.

Woo TD Jags!

So on third down the second quarter started and we had a delay of game followed by a timeout just to throw an incomplete pass...ok.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Well, some fans were arguing that he is getting too old and should be replaced next season. Which I highly disagree with.

Our QB stiuation now though is just :facepalm:

Landry Jones came back to the field, but with him hurt and Ben able to take snaps, he's not coming back in, I think.

EDIT: Also, Jacoby Jones seems to have forgotten how to catch. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

Well obviously it wasn't Ben's age getting him injured- as Lord Raven pointed out he's been injured most seasons.

Woo TD Jags!

So on third down the second quarter started and we had a delay of game followed by a timeout just to throw an incomplete pass...ok.

:( jimmy can u get that stickum tho...

EDIT: Also, Jacoby Jones seems to have forgotten how to catch. >_>

Well I'd say that he never knew how to begin with. We wouldn't need a Mile High Miracle if he hung onto a first down earlier in the game. Homeboy's a body catcher that still manages to muff punts. Edited by Lord Raven

Okay, I'm surprised Manziel didn't get his neck snapped there. o.o

That was just completely unnecesssary. Sack the QB, but DEFINITELY not like that. Didn't know Manziel wore contacts though... He had to be taken out because he lost one.

EDIT: TD AND TWO POINTS FOR AB! :D What would we do without this guy? He's like a god for us right now. Love ya, AB! Though, gotta thank the Browns for the penalty on a FG attempt that gave us an automatic first down. lol

EDIT2: And the Browns turn it over again, LOL!

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, if the Steelers don't pull the crap they did last year in week 1 against the Browns. They nearly blew a huge lead. Which they have now thanks to Big Ben and Martavis Bryant. Glad Bryant didn't miss that time. What's going on with this guy's hands all of a sudden? He caught everything that was thrown to him before and even made a beautiful grab earlier, only to f-ing lose it. Now he's missing like half the balls thrown to him. I still think he's awesome though, he might be our next no. 1 someday.

Looks like Ben's strategy now is to force offside and PI on the Browns. lol He kept bombing it whenever offside happened so PI would be added. Hahaha.

24-3 Steelers now! I'm actually somewhat impressed due to our QB woes.

Okay, now that was just pathetic. Steelers are all OVER Manziel, a SMALL guy, and they still fail to sack him on this play. He might've just got a TD here too, Mike Pettine challenged the ruling that his knee was down short of the goal.

Good thing we're still far ahead.

EDIT: Poor Browns, it's not poor playing, it's a penalty fest for them. And then Mike Mitchell makes a nice pick on 4th down! :D

Edited by Anacybele