If you were an FE character, what would your recruitment conversation, joining condition and class+stats be?

llee1000

Here's mine. It's pretty long.

Condition: You have to defeat me with your lord after talking with me. I join in the next chapter.

Lord: Who are you? You don't seem like our enemy here.

Me: I am your enemy. I am the centurion of this army.

Lord: You seem reluctant to fight us though. Why?

Me: I have no choice. I have to honor my country and my king.

Lord: What is the decision of one person weighted against the wants of the many? If many of your friends disagree as well, then why fight?

Me: the king is the leader. We have to respect him, even if we don't.

Lord: But don't you see? A king is just a person. his decisions are not always the right thing to do.

Me: You have a point. But I won't join you if you yourself are weak. I don't follow weak leaders.

Lord: I'll win. Just watch me!

Battle conversation pre-conversation: I have to fight no mater what. My honor depends on it!

Battle conversation post-conversation: So [insert Lord's name], you have decided to fight me. We shall see who is the stronger out of the two of us.

Defeat quote: So... you are... strong.

After chapter conversation:
Me: So you have defeated me. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated you.

Lord: yeah, you shouldn't have. My fighting skills have evolved over the past few weeks.

Me: I guess I am obligated to join. My loyalty will always be with you from now.

Lord: Thanks!

Class: Hero
Level: 1
Stats:
HP: 42
Str: 18
Skl: 16
Spd: 17
Lck: 8
Def: 10
Res: 4

Growths:
HP: 60%
Str: 40%
Skl: 55%
Spd: 55%
Lck: 15%
Def: 25%
Res: 10%

You have to hire me, founding me in some random house. The cost is not so expensive.

Me: Uhm, you are from those liberation forces/noble army/random good guys who we are hearing about so much, uh? Well, let introduce myself: I'm a mercenary mage, a dark mage for the accuracy, and I want to be hired by you.

COST: 4000 gold.

Me: Very well, good choise. I'll go to join the ranks. You will not regret this!

Class: Dark Mage

Lv. 6

HP: 22

Mag: 9

Skl: 7

Spd: 3

Lck: 2

Def: 4

Res: 5

Grow Rathes:

HP: 75%

Mag: 50%

Skl: 45%

Spd: 20%

Lck: 15%

Def: 40%

Res: 40%

Edited by ENS

Joins as part of the story, as the bad guys are attacking a fort. An unreliable archer who fled from a previous battle, bringing various consequences.

Me:"I... I'm not going to run away any more! I... if you... please let me fight with you."

Lord:"... Alright."

Me:"...I can't say anything to make up for what I did... I am at your service, ready to engage the enemy!"

Class: Sniper

Decent base, poor growths. High attack, low skill.

Myrmidon I guess. Either that or Shaman. Late game but great growths, so Est. Green unit probably, pretty far away from the enemies so I don't get 1-shotted right away.

Lord: sup aren't you like super young

me: yeah but I'm joining anyway

Lord: no
me: yes

Bases - Level 4 to 6
HP: 22
Str: 8
Skl: 12
Spd: 13
Lck: 6
Def: 6
Res: 3
Con: 7-8
Growths:
HP: 60%
Str: 70%
Skl: 105%
Spd: 115%
Lck: 25%
Def: 30%
Res: 35%

Weapon rank - C
Iron Sword, Killing Edge, Vulnerary, Dracoshield (Get it?!)

idk maybe not that ridiculous but still, something good.

Edited by Dracocoa

Mercenary group leader who commands several units who Becomes recruitable by well negotiating to be hired by the lord. Join early midgame probably Oguma near an enemy squadron

Me: Uhm, you are those guys need troops aye I can join for a price and my troops will join with me.

Lord:Ok we will pay you after this operation is finished

Me: Pleasure Doing buisness with you sir.

Class: Mercenary

Lv: 10

HP: 38

Str: 14

Skl: 16

Spd: 16

Lck: 7

Def: 12

Res: 3

Con:13

Growth Rates:

HP: 90%

Str: 60%

Skl: 55%

Spd: 50%

Lck: 25%

Def: 40%

Res: 10%

Total Growth=330% Growths

Starting Equipment:Steel Sword, Hero Crest, Vulnurary

Weapon Rank:B Sword

Edited by Moishe Oofnik

My recruitment be like that Radiant dawn tutorial one "hey wanna join us?"

Class definetly Druid cuz I love me some dark magic. Or master knight because of all the usable weapons.

My growths would probably be worse than Bantus FE1 because I'm a lazy guy and leveling up takes effort. Although my base stats would be decent.

Interesting...

I'll have a shot at it.

Class: Thief / Male Manakete (Mamkute if you prefer?)

Condition: NPC thief pilfering goods from the current enemies. Joins on chat with the main Lord or perhaps another character.

Lord: You there! What business do you have with these men? You don't bear their usual armor.

Me: Gah! Er... I-I'm not even with these men. To be honest, I'm just stealing some goods from them. They pay their men a lot in these ranks!

Lord: ... Right... Listen, if you join us, perhaps we could pay you for stealing their gold.

Me: Hm... That really does sound like a good deal... I need the gold, too, so... I'll come if you want...

Lord: Of course we'd like to have you. The way you're stealing these men's goods with nary a glance from them shows you can be a real help.

Me: Alright... T-thanks... I'll just go back to what I'm doing. I'll meet back up with you later if we survive. *leaves*

Lord: Hmm... "If we survive"?

Level: 6

Stats

HP: 34

Str: 8

Skl: 11

Spd: 14

Luck: 12

Def: 4
Res: 6

Sword Weapon Level; C

Growths

HP: 45%

Strength: 35%

Skill: 40%

Spd: 95%

Luck: 20%

Def: 20%

Res: 40%

Might be a bit OP, but that's alright. ._.

Edited by Chigai

I'd probably be an early/mid game Mage. NPC, definitely. Trying to flee from enemy units because they want my uber skeelz.

Lord: Hey, why are you running?

Me: They want the D.

Lord: You can join up with us.

Me: Ballin'.

Level: 5

HP: 21 (65%)

Mag: 8 (50%)

Skl: 7 (45%)

Spd: 11 (50%)

Luck: 6 (35%)

Def: 5 (40%)

Res: 10 (40%)

Equip: Elwind, Vulnerary

Condition: Get within 2 tiles of him with any female Mercenary/Myrmidon/Swordmaster/Hero.

Conversation:

"Hm...? Ah! Is that a swordsmistress I see? Miss, over here!"

"What...?"

"My lady, you have no idea how long I've been awaiting our encounter! I'm at your beck and call!"

"I..."

Class: Summoner.

Level: 1.

Stats:

HP: 30

Mag: 10

Skl: 10

Spd: 10

Def: 10

Res: 10

Lck: 10

Growths:

HP: 100%

Mag: 50%

Skl: 50%

Spd: 50%

Def: 50%

Res: 50%

Lck: 50%

Those well-versed in Shin Megami Tensei might notice something interesting about this unit set-up.

Class: Lance Knight

Join condition: Talk to with Lord

Join conversation:

Lord: You want to join up with us?

Me: Sure!

Lord: Welcome to the team!

Me: Alright!

Level: 15

HP: 32 (55%)

Str: 20 (65%)

Skl: 15 (45%)

Spd: 15 (60%)

Luck: 12 (35%)

Def: 20 (60%)

Mag: 4 (10%)

Res: 7 (30%)

Weapon Ranks: Lance B

Equipment: Steel Lance, Javelin, Vulnerary

Skills: Shove, Fortune

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Recruit Condition: Pay Scarlet 9001 Gold

[spoiler=Everything has a price...]Scarlet: I, the Scarlet Flame, am the greatest swordfighter in all of [world]!

Scarlet: Hire me, and victory will surely be by your side! For 9001 Gold, that is.

>Hire this unit for over 9000 Gold?

>>Yes

Scarlet: Of course, I wouldn't make you pay. I need no greater reward than JUSTICE!

Scarlet: Come, my friend! We shall ride... together!

>>No

Scarlet: There is no need to pay me. Justice must be sent upon those fiends, Gold or not!

Scarlet: We'll talk about my pay later. Let us be comrades, now!

[spoiler=Scarlet joins the battle!]Class: Swordmaster . . . Level: 14

HP: 35 . . . Str: 23 . . . Mag: 14 . . . Skl: 28 . . .

Spd: 30 . . . Def: 12 . . . Res: 8 . . . Lck: 17

Growths

HP: 35% . . . Str: 30% . . . Mag: 20% . . . Skl: 40% . . . Spd: 25% . . . Def: 35% . . . Res: 20% . . . Lck: 15%

I'd be a healer or a Mage character. I'd be a green unit probably, and I'd be at the edge of the battlefield, trying to decide which side to join. I could be recruited by the enemy side, or your side.

Recruit convo (enemies)

Me: Hello, why are you fighting these men and women?

Enemy Leader: They have killed hundreds of our soldiers in their attempt to take over the kingdom. We are trying to protect the kingdom from them.

Me: That sounds a noble enough cause. I'll join you.

Recruit convo (your side)

Me: Hello, why are you fighting these men and women?

Lord: Well...

[screen fades to black]

Lord: That's basically the reason why.

Me: That sounds a noble enough cause. I'll join you.

Class and starting stats.

Level 7 Valkyrie.

HP: 41

Magic: 25

Strength: 9

Skill: 26

Speed: 23

Luck: 20

Defence: 11

Resistance: 26

Growths:

HP: 55%

Magic: 60%

Strength: 10% (I need to undertake Fanatical Frederick's Fitness Programme, don't I?)

Skill: 55%

Speed: 40%

Luck: 30%

Defence: 30%

Resistance: 45%

Weapon ranks:

Staff: A

Light Magic: C

Equip:

Restore

Sleep

Mend

Enlight

Sol (a unique light tome that acts like a brave weapon)

I simulated my stats until the level 15 two times, this my results:

Lv 15

HP 30

Mag 14

Skl 8

Spd 7

Lck 2

Def 6

Res 8

;

Lv 15

HP 30

Mag 12

Skl 9

Spd 4

Lck 4

Def 7

Res 8

I guess I'm just a shitty mage.

I'd more or less be a Mercenary. Enemy at first two turns then neutral. Lord can talk to convince me to join their side whether I'm an enemy or neutral. My alignment will determine the convo.

[spoiler=Convos]Enemy Recruit

Me: You, are you the enemy?

Lord: You're my enemy, but why do you wish to talk to me?

Me: Look, these guys haven't paid me my due. I've been working my ass off for them for two days.

Lord: Why did you continue to work for them?

Me: I like fighting, and I sometimes get too caught up in it. Don't worry, I'm sane enough to hold my blade at certain times, but I still need my pay, and those cravens took advantage of my battle hunger.

Lord: If you're not so satisfied with your current employers, why not join us?

Me: ... You seem like a good man/woman. Fine, this one's free. Everything else requires a payment.

Lord: How much?

Me: It won't bite much. I'll take 2000 gold per battle.

Lord: What?!

Me: Just kidding. You have a team of buddies with you, so I understand the pay distribution. Pay me as much as you need.

Lord: ... Very well. You're hired.

Me: Alright, time to get my due!

Neutral

Lord: Do you need help?

Me: (sarcastic) No.

Lord: Very funny.

Me: Of course I need help. My employers wimped out on my end of the bargain, and I want my coin.

Lord: Then join us to fight a common enemy.

Me: Whoa whoa. I'm a Mercenary for hire, bud. Promise you'll pay me for my services?

Lord: Alright. How much?

Me: Let's talk business after the battle. This service is free of charge right now.

Level 6

HP: 28

Str: 11 (60%)

Skl: 12 (40%)

Spd: 17 (50%)

Luck: 5 (35%)

Def: 5 (20%)
Res: 3 (20%)

Con: 10

Sword Weapon Level: D

Starting Weapon: Iron Blade

Edited by Jester Capri

I was between Cleric and Pegasus Knight for this one, but being a distance runner and wanting to do the Air-force I feel the Pegasus Knight choice would be the most accurate based on that.

My Recruitment would be to protect me as a weaponless NPC and make sure I survive until the end of the stage. (Fun, I know)

Lord: Are you okay?

Me: Uh yeah, I'm good, hey thanks.

Lord: Don't mention it, though what are you doing in such a dangerous place without a weapon?

Me:Uh, yeah see about that...

Lord:...

Me:...

Lord:....

Me:....

Lord:......

Me:......

Lord:What about it?

Me: Hey thanks for helping me out, I guess I should join you guys in that case to repay you.

Lord:Wait, what about-

Que end of convo

As for growths, high speed and skill from cross country and colorguard respectively- and low strength and defense because I'm pretty weak, and average everything else, maybe slightly better resistance from the grace of being in the Pegaknight class.

Level 10

Hp: 27 (40%)

Strength: 9 (30%)

Skill: 15 (65%)

Speed: 22 (80%)

Luck: 12 (45%)

Defense: 7 (30%)

Resistance: 10 (40%)

Hopefully that's a realistic look at the stats with the growths and the base class/level just give or take a few

I just used this: http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

Also, you don't need to calculate your lever, you are still a seventh level 2nd class. A ridicously overpowered 2nd class.

Thank you!

Also- I was trying to make myself around average stats wise.... I guess I failed epically there? ;(

Mh. Considering your profile, you wasn't thinking about Awakening stats, so, well, yes, you are barely invincible.

But the most recent FE that I have played is Awakening, and yes, I was thinking about Awakening style stats (with 3rd Tier classes). I just happen to like Sacred Stones more.

I would be a late game pre-promote Hero, similar to Harken. Good bases, with meh growths that don't matter because bases.

I'm too lazy to come up with a recruitment conversation right now. Maybe later.

Lv. 4 Hero

HP: 45

Strength: 21

Skill: 17

Speed: 19

Luck: 10

Defense: 14

Resistance: 8

Con: 11

A Swords, C Axes

Growths:

HP: 70%

Strength: 35%

Skill: 45%

Speed: 35%

Luck: 15%

Defense: 40%

Resistance: 30%

EDIT: Oh yeah, inventory. Silver Sword, Killer Axe, Hand Axe, Elixir.

Edited by Carmine Sword

I'd more or less be a Mercenary. Enemy at first two turns then neutral. Lord can talk to convince me to join their side whether I'm an enemy or neutral. My alignment will determine the convo.

[spoiler=Convos]Enemy Recruit

Me: You, are you the enemy?

Lord: You're my enemy, but why do you wish to talk to me?

Me: Look, these guys haven't paid me my due. I've been working my ass off for them for two days.

Lord: Why did you continue to work for them?

Me: I like fighting, and I sometimes get too caught up in it. Don't worry, I'm sane enough to hold my blade at certain times, but I still need my pay, and those cravens took advantage of my battle hunger.

Lord: If you're not so satisfied with your current employers, why not join us?

Me: ... You seem like a good man/woman. Fine, this one's free. Everything else requires a payment.

Lord: How much?

Me: It won't bite much. I'll take 2000 gold per battle.

Lord: What?!

Me: Just kidding. You have a team of buddies with you, so I understand the pay distribution. Pay me as much as you need.

Lord: ... Very well. You're hired.

Me: Alright, time to get my due!

Neutral

Lord: Do you need help?

Me: (sarcastic) No.

Lord: Very funny.

Me: Of course I need help. My employers wimped out on my end of the bargain, and I want my coin.

Lord: Then join us to fight a common enemy.

Me: Whoa whoa. I'm a Mercenary for hire, bud. Promise you'll pay me for my services?

Lord: Alright. How much?

Me: Let's talk business after the battle. This service is free of charge right now.

Level 6

HP: 28

Str: 11 (60%)

Skl: 12 (40%)

Spd: 17 (50%)

Luck: 5 (35%)

Def: 5 (20%)

Res: 3 (20%)

Con: 10

Sword Weapon Level: D

Starting Weapon: Iron Blade

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A PIRATE

your con ain't too gr8 for a merc though, y o u c a n t e v e n u s e y o u r w e a p o n without s p e e d p e n a l t i e s !

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A PIRATE

your con ain't too gr8 for a merc though, y o u c a n t e v e n u s e y o u r w e a p o n without s p e e d p e n a l t i e s !

My speed is pretty atrocious for my level (and for most mercs). And I forgot my HP growth rate =_=. It will be 95%.