Looks like I'm the new guy ;)

Nebulous

Hello people of this fine forum! My name is Nebulous and I'm (obviously) new here! I started Fire Emblem with Awakening and I have yet to play the other games, but I am very interested. I'm super hyped for Fire Emblem If (hence the profile picture of Ryoma).

Let's see... I like cookies, video games, playing and composing music, reading books, that kinda of stuff. I am terrible at art. It's quite sad.

And with that, I would like to meet all of you here. I'm excited for some Fire Emblem action :)

Welcome to the forums! If you want to try out another game I recommend Sacred Stones. Like awakening it has a world map and fights against zombies and other monsters. You can also still buy things from stores on the world map. Also, the game splits about halfway through with both routes being very different I suggest playing them both. If the game ever becomes too difficult or you just want to stomp the rest of the game pretty early on you unlock a tower that allows infinite grinding. Just stick on the first or second floor or you might encounter enemies too strong for the wimps to beat.

Glad to have you here welcome! heh and er cookies? ooh I wonder what your favorite kind is? mine is Sugar cookies. But anyway back on topic yeah welcome and hope you like it here!