Metal Rabbit

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

"DAMN CHEAT CODES"!!!"

"Rosebud . . ."

"At least I'm with God now . . ?" (FE4 male scream)

If I had a lover: "At least I'm with God now. [Lover's name], take care of yourself."

Lover and children: "[same as above] [Lover's name]"Take care of the kids for me. Children, forgive your father . . ."

If I was a boss: "Damn! I cursed you fools to hell!"

Yeah but since after conquering the throne in FE games there's no anime attacking you or returning on the next chapter we can assume that if they take the throne you die so you're better off on that throne. If it's killing a unit that you want then just think of a really cheap strategy like a map full of untouchable (except by flying units) bolting mages.

Edited by ThunderMan

The hell would you wanna be a Knight for? If I were a boss, I'd be a SwordMaster or a Hero with awesome weapons (maybe a general if Armorslayer didn't exist lol). Take Gel (boss of chapter 19 FE6) for example, that guy could've been the toughest freaking boss EVER if he were to use RuneSword instead of that stupid light brand. Or a killer weapon... almost anything really, it's just that Light brand that's making him suck.

Edited by ThunderMan

The hell would you wanna be a Knight for? If I were a boss, I'd be a SwordMaster or a Hero with awesome weapons (maybe a general if Armorslayer didn't exist lol). Take Gel (boss of chapter 19 FE6) for example, that guy could've been the toughest freaking boss EVER if he were to use RuneSword instead of that stupid light brand. Or a killer weapon... almost anything really, it's just that Light brand that's making him suck.

I was just using Knights as an example. They're very common in FE.