FE IF the first FE game to receive highest Cero rating

I don't think it means anything, really. CERO C games are fewer but I don't think they're that uncommon among 3DS games, or video games in general. In comparison, Bravely Default was also rated C in Japan but I've played it and there isn't really anything more "mature" compared to some B-rated games. I don't know how ridiculous the costumes look pre-censored though.

If anything, I guess Camilla's outfit and some other potentially fan-servicey factors were the main causes. Someone has also pointed out that staff-changes within CERO might also influence the rating policies. 15+ isn't necessarily equal to "darker" or "more violent" story/gameplay.

EDIT: And yeah, Z is the highest rating. FE14 only has the highest rating in the series.

EDIT 2: Lmao at this comment in that article:

Grumblevolcano said:

The age rating is increased because searching for FE amiibo causes physical and emotional pain. face-smile.gif

Edited by Ryo

If anything, I guess Camilla's outfit and some other potentially fan-servicey factors were the main causes.

Camilla's outfit is no more fanservicey than Awakening's Aversa and Tharja, though.

I don't think it means anything, really. CERO C games are fewer but I don't think they're that uncommon among 3DS games, or video games in general. In comparison, Bravely Default was also rated C in Japan but I've played it and there isn't really anything more "mature" compared to some B-rated games. I don't know how ridiculous the costumes look pre-censored though.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Bravely_Default_Downloadable_Content

http://operationrainfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1388763125957.jpg

The first link has images of the uncensored versions of some costumes that were censored, and the second one shows one more that wasn't on that page.

I don't think this game is likely to be rated M, though.