Ok, this may be silly to ask, but has anyone used indoor/outdoor fighter?

Topic, and well, I'm trying to use them and getting myself confused. I'm not sure if I'm getting the bonus at times. I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure if it is a math error on my part, some bug, or i'm just incapable of telling if a stage is 'indoor' or 'outdoor' for these skills (i'm willing to buy anything at this point). Verification that these work correctly would be fabulous, and I can try to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

By tile? Huh. You'd think 300 hours into the game I would have figured that out by now. I wonder if I can find a terrain list with this data then? Hm. Back to the drawing board, then. ONWARD!

I suppose you could, but where's the fun in that? :)

Incidentally, the last stage is filled with a tile type that doesn't appear to work for either, as far as I can tell.

Grima's back, specifically.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use it much, personally, but it has its uses if you wanna go evasion tank. Stack it on top of breakers, patience and Lucky Sevens. Too bad you don't have slots for all of that :(:

I don't use it much, personally, but it has its uses if you wanna go evasion tank. Stack it on top of breakers, patience and Lucky Sevens. Too bad you don't have slots for all of that :(:

I can see it working in place of tantivy. Together with patience and a breaker, as well as potential WTA, it could work really well. Still has room for Galeforce and a proc.