FireFox

Suzaku

I use Firefox because of the multitude of useful extensions. I have Internet Explorer 7, but that is because my university forbids me access to their network (and thus access to the Internet) if my computer is not entirely up to date. I have the Internet Explorer extension for Firefox just in case I come across a site with which Firefox is incompatible, but I haven't had to use it for a long time. I am happy enough with Firefox that I have never felt inspired to experiment with other browsers.

Fire fox is the browser. Nothing compares to it. Actally I had to use IE once, after years of Firefox usage, and I could barely stand it, it was so slow and hard to use.

How do you get Firefox?

The Interweb. ;)

Anyone have Firefox 3?

How do you get Firefox?

here.

Fire fox is the browser. Nothing compares to it. Actally I had to use IE once, after years of Firefox usage, and I could barely stand it, it was so slow and hard to use.

The Interweb. ;)

Anyone have Firefox 3?

I use Firefox 2. I can't be arsed with the new layout etc. I'm used to Firefox 2.

Firefox 2 eats up too much memory if it left running for a long time (I don't remember Firefox 1 having marked problems with memory consumption but maybe it's not something I would have paid attention to four years ago). Firefox 3 is noticeably better in this respect.