Classes

Zhadox

Classes  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Fire Emblem If will

• Have specific class types depending on which side you are on. (Ninja in Hoshido vs. Assassin in Nohr)
    • Have the same classes.

I think it would make sense if in Fire Emblem If depending on which kingdom you choose you get specific classes making it a even bigger choice. While there would no doubt be classes that are in both like mercenary. And the third choice could be able to have classes from both sides.

So what do you think?

Edited by Shadow.X

I hope they will implement a few new classes in the third option, but there will be characters who are present on both sides (I.E. Felicia and that one cavalier), so classes aren't going to be entirely separate, from my understanding. Where the character originates from, however, will probably be the reason for their class.

uh wasn't marx just confirmed to be a paladin (im not quite sure if it is it totally confirmed it is translated of course but still) so your second poll option is kinda behind the times.

Edited by goodperson707

uh wasn't marx just confirmed to be a paladin (im not quite sure if it is it totally confirmed it is translated of course but still) so your second poll option is kinda behind the times.

Yes; it says so on the wiki

^ uh how does it being on a wiki make it confirmed? Also the wiki? sometimes with comments like that I forget that this forum is connected to a fire emblem information site.

Unless you mean the main site of course.

I've edited the poll. Continuing on with my theory what if Nohr didn't have Sword masters and Hoshido didn't have Paladins? It could also explain the difference in dress for Aqua, there could be two different classes for her to be.

I've edited the poll. Continuing on with my theory what if Nohr didn't have Sword masters and Hoshido didn't have Paladins? It could also explain the difference in dress for Aqua, there could be two different classes for her to be.

Well, that one cavalier will probably be able to promote into a Paladin, so you'll be able to get at least one on both sides (Marx will most likely be special in some manner, though, considering his weapon appears to be special and he might get a special skill like conquest). I really hope her class is the same on both sides and that her outfit is merely an aesthetic change. Regarding classes, however, the wiki states that "Revenant Knight" is Camilla's class.

^ uh how does it being on a wiki make it confirmed? Also the wiki? sometimes with comments like that I forget that this forum is connected to a fire emblem information site.

Unless you mean the main site of course.

The Fire Emblem wiki. They're lacking some information, but it appears they also have some more than many of us had taken notice to. I trust the wiki contributors implicitly, since they typically are on the ball.

^ okay but it still isn't confirmed, sorry the misuse of confirmed is kinda a pet peeve of mine. Also it still is a bit weird as we are in a forum which is connected to an information fan site and yet sometimes it doesn't appear that way.

Edited by goodperson707

I think they're only going to be a couple of country-exclusive classes. I also think all the Siblings will either be one of those classes or have their own personal class. This is just a hunch, but based on the classes we've seen I think there is a shortage of horses in Hoshido and a lack of pegasi in Nohr.