Do Love growths occur in castle?

momogeek2141

In my mountless FE4 run, right now I'm worried that Jamka might fall in love with Aideen instead of Ayra. They're pretty close together, though, because both are "Fond of Jamka." If I leave Aideen in the castle, will she accumulate love points with Jamka? Or will she not, as I'm hoping for?

In my mountless FE4 run, right now I'm worried that Jamka might fall in love with Aideen instead of Ayra. They're pretty close together, though, because both are "Fond of Jamka." If I leave Aideen in the castle, will she accumulate love points with Jamka? Or will she not, as I'm hoping for?

I was under the impression that they did not, but i have heard people say that they tried it and the characters fell in love anyway. THat being said, i have managed to pair levin and fury despite levin and silvia being at the "fond of" level for each other. WHat does ayra's fortion telling say?

Jamka/Ayra gains 2 love points per turn, Jamka/Aideen gains 1 points. If they're both at the "fond of" level, Jamka will always fall in love with Ayra first as long as he isn't put next to Aideen.

Have Jamka and Ayra hug each other's hips, and it should work out if they're that close. The only other option is it kill Aideen, wait for Claude, and resurrect her with the valkyrie staff. I had to do that one time to keep Alec from pairing with Sylvia.

Have Jamka and Ayra hug each other's hips, and it should work out if they're that close. The only other option is it kill Aideen, wait for Claude, and resurrect her with the valkyrie staff. I had to do that one time to keep Alec from pairing with Sylvia.

Haha, I hope I don't have to do that, because no deaths. Jamka will be fine, I'm more worked about her pairing with Azel or Midir now. Neither are very close fortunately. She pairs quickly with Claud too.

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass. The lack of control in pairings is probably my biggest issue with FE4.

You can always use the jealousy system! Goes a long way.