How to thwart the Paralogue 16 lower wall

You know that group of enemies towards the bottom of the map of Paralogue 16 (Nah's paralogue) hiding behind a set of walls that, unlike the others which follow patterns, only collapse when it is nearly guaranteed to make you ragequit?

Well I may have found an exploit that prevents that wall from ever collapsing.

Notice the candle in the middle of that lower wall? There are no candles on any walls that collapse. So that means you can tell that the walls are the two spaces closest to each wall, totaling four tiles.

My initial idea was to have my four toughest units stand in front of those walls because, since you can't actually end your movement on wall rubble, the only way those four units could be attacked was from 2-range across from the rubble (and from the mire tome users above), meaning that placing four units on those spaces makes them unswarmable by the lower enemies.

But I never got to test how well they'd survive, because apparently placing those units there immediately causes the AI check for whether or not the wall should collapse to fail. As far as I can tell, if you place any four units there, any at all, those walls can't crumble under any circumstances while they're there. I managed to march my entire army (and this is on a run without pair-up mind you) past those walls without any incidents at all.

Edited by Alastor15243

You know that group of enemies towards the bottom of the map of Paralogue 16 (Nah's paralogue) hiding behind a set of walls that, unlike the others which follow patterns, only collapse when it is nearly guaranteed to make you ragequit?

Well I may have found an exploit that prevents that wall from ever collapsing.

Notice the candle in the middle of that lower wall? There are no candles on any walls that collapse. So that means you can tell that the walls are the two spaces closest to each wall, totaling four tiles.

My initial idea was to have my four toughest units stand in front of those walls because, since you can't actually end your movement on wall rubble, the only way those four units could be attacked was from 2-range across from the rubble (and from the mire tome users above), meaning that placing four units on those spaces makes them unswarmable by the lower enemies.

But I never got to test how well they'd survive, because apparently placing those units there immediately causes the AI check for whether or not the wall should collapse to fail. As far as I can tell, if you place any four units there, any at all, those walls can't crumble under any circumstances while they're there. I managed to march my entire army (and this is on a run without pair-up mind you) past those walls without any incidents at all.

THat's odd. Does putting someone who can be one hit koed by a single enemy attack cause the same thing?

This reminds me of the ai abuse glitch in fe4 that makes recruiting hanibal vastly easier. You need to keep him alive while you do something halfway across the map. To do this, you kill the squad of units that he commands, which causes his ai to path back to his castle for more. Except that parking anyone on the gate of the castle (even people he could kill in one turn) will confuse his ai and cause him to sit around doing nothing while you fulfill his recruitment conditions.

Edited by sirmola