Debating Rules/Standards

Tino

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yeah, we need some of the awesome debaters to come here, such as Reikken, Inui and Mekkah. They're awesome.
If only they would come here. That'd be delightful. ^_^

Like I've said, I think people like this board just the way it is. Go ahead and debate all you want, but don't turn it into a major debating fourm.

At least Kintenbo and Mitsuru understand. Now all other people have to...

And yeah, we need some of the awesome debaters to come here, such as Reikken, Inui and Mekkah. They're awesome.

I kinda understand! I'm just not really good at debating, since I tend to let my feelings on matters get in the way of lagical thinking...

Yes, there still are people. There are more people who want to revive debating, not just SS and me, but I'm sure Mekkah also wants to revive it completely, and perhaps even some others.

Yes, there still are people. There are more people who want to revive debating, not just SS and me, but I'm sure Mekkah also wants to revive it completely, and perhaps even some others.

Let's see...there's us, Mekkah, Hyou, Legault, and Magus who still debate fairly regularly, and more debators are coming to FEU. It's a shame that FESS, once with many good debates, kind of killed them off. :/

I'm not as active as before on FEU, so I didn't know/forgot about them :(

The same goes for FEF. They used to be the community with the highest level of debating, but it simply died, like AoD said. It's a shame that debating sort of died...

I do wonder why debating just kind of got killed off. Though we could find the remaining debators and create the next great debate community, or something. :/

I blame Brawl for it.

If we could do that, that would be absolutely awesome.

Brawl is a cool game. It's not that game's fault. I blame... I dunno who to blame :(

Let's see...there's us, Mekkah, Hyou, Legault, and Magus who still debate fairly regularly, and more debators are coming to FEU. It's a shame that FESS, once with many good debates, kind of killed them off. :/

Don't forget Inui, he's the guy who started this in the first place. Without him, we probably wouldn't debate <_< And aren't these guys from FEP as well?

As for Mekkah, I don't even know if we should have him here, I mean he's a hardcore debater. I remember that time he kicked my ass in a debate like 5 times prior to the FE debate. -_-

Edited by Gulcasa

Don't forget Inui, he's the guy who started this in the first place. Without him, we probably wouldn't debate <_< And aren't these guys from FEP as well?

As for Mekkah, I don't even know if we should have him here, I mean he's a hardcore debater. I remember that time he kicked my ass in a debate like 5 times prior to the FE debate. -_-

I never see Inui debate anymore, and I don't lurk FEP enough to know anyone other than the FESS/FEFF people and Sas.

Wouldn't that be a good thing? ;)

Quite so. He'd make a good role model for everyone in debating. :)

Isn't Mekkah a she? That's at least what the gender is listed as in Fire Emblem Planet. Could of just done that for fun, though.

I EXIST DAMMIT!

Sorry we forgot you :(

DBS, caps don't matter unless a character hits them. Hitting a cap is generally bad anyway, because it prevents the character from growing more in that stat. Hard mode boosts always apply, but only if they're in the game. No, not your own averages.

Sorry we forgot you :(

DBS, caps don't matter unless a character hits them. Hitting a cap is generally bad anyway, because it prevents the character from growing more in that stat. Hard mode boosts always apply, but only if they're in the game. No, not your own averages.

Ok thanks but if you hit a cap it's usually because your growths are good so it usually should mean a good thing... right?

Edited by DragonBladeSniper