Flight Rising, anyone?

Azura

Anyone here play Flight Rising? It's a online virtual pet game, but with dragons. You get to join one of eleven elemental flights, breed dragons, dress them up and bond them to familiars. A few examples- all mine- of what those dragons can look like are here

4233830_350.png

4244857_350.png

3738645_350.png

For those who don't have an account yet: Normally registration is restricted, but a 24-hour registration window starts in a few hours, and why not join there?

If you are from Serenes Forest, and join during this window, I'll give you a dragon- go to my profile @Azurite (not Azura!), and choose one of the dragons for sale (has a small money bag under its icon) in the back of the lair, and then send me a message with the link of the dragon you want, and I'll give it to you for free. It's first come, first serve, however, and I won't guarantee that it is still available when I get back to my computer, so you could also buy it and then send me a message saying that you're from SF, and then I'll return your money. Currently, all dergs I have for sale are blue-ish, but tomorrow, three new blackish-greyish clutches will be on their way, so be sure to check them out ^w^

For those who have an account: Show off your dragons. Talk about the newest updates. Give tips on how to farm that delicious treasure. Bitch over the fact that you'll never own a Light Sprite.

Eyyyyyy, Flight Rising hell yeah

I got so many dragons, man. I can never decide who I want to show off ;_;

I just recently picked up this girl, though ~ I wanna get some of the new pastel spinel items for her

13104415_350.png

and hell random group from my lair

8202512_350.png

11031353_350.png

12529549_350.png

7295387_350.png

Edited by Specta

4644646_350.png?mtime=VT1IzwADJBk

hello this is my dragon's namesake, dragon #4644646 aka 'deathsatan,' and is almost a year old

my friend gave her to me when he quit. this dragon was named via like 4 months before he met me and is my favorite gene combo and one of my favorite breeds and i was just like. it was fate

here is my sister's namesake

9756344_350.png?mtime=VVea5AADuzo

and here is Kaede

4126610_350.png?mtime=VRHvDQAC1wA

wao

here's my profile, feel free to friend me

i'll also give u a dragon if you join this next reg window :3c

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I just started on Flight rising two days ago and I've been playing like crazy. I have six dragons and I'm close to hatching my first eggs. I'm not tech savvy enough to figure out how to post pics of my dragons just yet because I'm at work, but I've been naming them after FE characters from FE9 and 10

Hey guys.

I just started on Flight rising two days ago and I've been playing like crazy. I have six dragons and I'm close to hatching my first eggs. I'm not tech savvy enough to figure out how to post pics of my dragons just yet because I'm at work, but I've been naming them after FE characters from FE9 and 10

I got you, buddy

Go to your lair, click on the dragon you want to post. See the button under their energy bar on the right that says "generate code"? Hit that, copy the bbcode part and paste it in your post!

Wow there are so many pretty dragons heeeeere

I've got some to show too~~

Hi this is me

8027999_350.png

Hi this is Integrity

8187353_350.png

Hi this is my sea nymph goddess Leucothea

12859374_350.png

Hi this is my battle goddess of dawn Fioralba

12847289_350.png

Hi this is my ever so graceful and dainty Eirinn

12439614_350.png

Hi this is another warrior Caelan

8340395_350.png

I love my babies <3

And since I don't want to flood this topic with even more images, here is my lovely vanilla mocha caramel Niamh (her outfit is incomplete atm ;c) and my ever so lovely Fi