The official Serenes Forest survival "Trails of Cold Steel - Class VII character"

MisterIceTeaPeach

0 Red/Blue/Green
0 Yellow

3 Gold/Silver
10 Crystal
10 Ruby/Sapphire
12 FireRed/LeafGreen
12 Emerald
3 Diamond/Pearl
7 Platinum
10 HeartGold/SoulSilver
5 Black/White
11 Black 2/White 2
11 X/Y

10 OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blinded nostalgia wins over good design it seems, not surprised.

FE9 had slow-as-molasses battle animations and one of the easiest Hard Modes to date. Not to mention BEXP completely shits on the game.

FE7 has stupid as fuck defense maps that bore the fuck out of me, but it's still a solid game. Both games are solid. But lol saying that FE9 has better design over FE7.

Edited by Zeems

FE9 had slow-as-molasses battle animations and one of the easiest Hard Modes to date. Not to mention BEXP completely shits on the game.

FE7 has stupid as fuck defense maps that bore the fuck out of me, but it's still a solid game. Both games are solid. But lol saying that FE9 has better design over FE7.

Cool.

And I think FE7 is a terrible game.

Okay.

Just play the new game.

If you're all allowed to rant 24/7 about something not winning, I can write a snide remark.

Just play the new game.

I am simply choosing to take FE7 winning as a personal victory, even though the optimal for me would be FE6 winning.

Edit: Also I played 7 after 9

Edit II: It's a deal, I won't touch FRLG

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Blinded nostalgia wins over good design it seems, not surprised.

Regardless, I don't feel like going back for the voting rules for this round, so if someone can copypasta I'd appreciate it.

I first played FE7 after FE13, FE9 and FE10 lmao

My first game was Shadow Dragon. I knew about FE from Smash Bros., but never knew the series had started getting released internationally until I saw Ike in Brawl and saw Path of Radiance at a Blockbuster (does anyone else remember those?). I never saw any advertisements for any of them, though. Not for any of the GBA games, not for PoR...none of them. Then, in 2012, I stumbled across Shadow Dragon for ten dollars at Walmart. And thus I got and played my first Fire Emblem game.

0 Gold/Silver
10 Crystal
10 Ruby/Sapphire
12 FireRed/LeafGreen
14 Emerald
0 Diamond/Pearl
7 Platinum
10 HeartGold/SoulSilver
5 Black/White
11 Black 2/White 2
11 X/Y
8 OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire

I'll leave the voting rule be as it has been before, since only two persons voted for sth. else.

I think it's probably the fairest solution, even if the western people have a timezone disadvantage for the voting.

Honestly I find the other two suggestions either more complicated or unflexible.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

12 Crystal

10 Ruby/Sapphire

12 FireRed/LeafGreen

14 Emerald

5 Platinum

10 HeartGold/SoulSilver

5 Black/White

11 Black 2/White 2

9 X/Y

I count ten Pokémon games left so, The 6-10 choices ruleset should apply right about now.

I count ten Pokémon games left so, The 6-10 choices ruleset should apply right about now.

That's exactly what I was talking about when I said rule change.

I'd love to see "item in mario kart" winning, just to see how long the blue shell would last

Would probably be the first one out, because, well... who here DOESN'T hate the blue shell? XD I'm sure anyone here who's played a Mario Kart game has lost their fair share of first places thanks to that thing.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

12 Crystal
10 Ruby/Sapphire
14 FireRed/LeafGreen
14 Emerald
1 Platinum
10 HeartGold/SoulSilver
1 Black/White
11 Black 2/White 2
9 X/Y

I can't vote on the poll, it keeps telling me "you must vote for all questions"...but there's only one question...hrrm.