The official Serenes Forest survival "Trails of Cold Steel - Class VII character"

MisterIceTeaPeach

Luigi 23

Peach 13

Bowser 22

Yoshi 15

Zelda 14

Ganondorf 14

Kirby 16

King Dedede 23

Samus 8

Zero Suit Samus 4

ROB 11

Mr. Game and Watch 9

Pit 13

Palutena 0

Lucario 16

Squirtle 9

Donkey Kong 9

Diddy Kong 3

Marth 25

Roy 24

Ness 14

Lucas 13

Fox 28

Falco 17

Wolf 14

Shulk 22

Captain Falcon 11

Young Link 17

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luigi 23

Peach 13

Bowser 24

Yoshi 15

Zelda 14

Ganondorf 13

Kirby 16

King Dedede 24

Samus 8

Zero Suit Samus 4

ROB 11

Mr. Game and Watch 9

Pit 13

Lucario 16

Squirtle 9

Donkey Kong 9

Diddy Kong 3

Marth 23

Roy 24

Ness 14

Lucas 13

Fox 29

Falco 17

Wolf 14

Shulk 22

Captain Falcon 11

Young Link 14

The Rinku hate makes me sad...

Luigi 23

Peach 13

Bowser 21

Yoshi 15

Zelda 14

Ganondorf 13

Kirby 16

King Dedede 24

Samus 8

Zero Suit Samus 4

ROB 11

Mr. Game and Watch 9

Pit 14

Lucario 16

Squirtle 9

Donkey Kong 9

Diddy Kong 3

Marth 23

Roy 25

Ness 14

Lucas 13

Fox 29

Falco 17

Wolf 13

Shulk 22

Captain Falcon 9

Young Link 16

Luigi 23
Peach 13
Bowser 19
Yoshi 15
Zelda 14
Ganondorf 13
Kirby 16
King Dedede 24
Samus 8
Zero Suit Samus 4
ROB 8
Mr. Game and Watch 9
Pit 14
Lucario 16
Squirtle 9
Donkey Kong 9
Diddy Kong 3
Marth 24
Roy 25
Ness 15
Lucas 13
Fox 28
Falco 17
Wolf 13
Shulk 24
Captain Falcon 9
Young Link 16

The Bowser hate makes me sad...

Alright, I'll give my +2 to him for you.

Luigi 24
Peach 11
Bowser 21
Yoshi 15
Zelda 14
Ganondorf 13
Kirby 16
King Dedede 24
Samus 8
Zero Suit Samus 1
ROB 9
Mr. Game and Watch 9
Pit 14
Lucario 16
Squirtle 9
Donkey Kong 9
Diddy Kong 2
Marth 24
Roy 25
Ness 15
Lucas 13
Fox 28
Falco 17
Wolf 13
Shulk 24
Captain Falcon 9
Young Link 16

Luigi 25

Peach 10

Bowser 23

Yoshi 15

Zelda 14

Ganondorf 15

Kirby 16

King Dedede 24

Samus 8

ROB 9

Mr. Game and Watch 9

Pit 14

Lucario 16

Squirtle 6

Donkey Kong 9

Marth 24

Roy 25

Ness 15

Lucas 13

Fox 29

Falco 17

Wolf 14

Shulk 22

Captain Falcon 10

Young Link 13

EDIT: Had trouble getting the colors to work...

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Luigi 25

Peach 10

Bowser 20

Yoshi 15

Zelda 14

Ganondorf 15

Kirby 16

King Dedede 24

Samus 8

ROB 9

Mr. Game and Watch 9

Pit 15

Lucario 16

Squirtle 6

Donkey Kong 9

Marth 24

Roy 26

Ness 15

Lucas 13

Fox 29

Falco 17

Wolf 13

Shulk 22

Captain Falcon 8

Young Link 15 FIGHT FOR THE LAST RINKU

Also, am I seriously the only one who just types BBC code to get the colors?

Luigi 25
Peach 10
Bowser 18
Yoshi 15
Zelda 14
Ganondorf 14
Kirby 16
King Dedede 24
Samus 8
ROB 6
Mr. Game and Watch 9
Pit 15
Lucario 16
Squirtle 6
Donkey Kong 9
Marth 25
Roy 26
Ness 16
Lucas 13
Fox 29
Falco 17
Wolf 13
Shulk 24
Captain Falcon 8
Young Link 15

I'd rather fight for Bowser, one of the most underrated Smash characters :3

I click that little button on the top of the postbox, with the "A" and the black arrow with the four colored boxes next to it?

You're just making it harder on yourself, since it can be hard to un-bold/uncolor things like that.

It's easier to use BBC coding to get the colors.

For example:

[color=#ff0000][b]Bold red text[/color][/b]
[color=#008000][b]Bold green text[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Bold blue text[/b][/color]
Result:

Bold red text

Bold green text

Bold blue text

the b tags make text bold, removing them makes text normal.

The color tags utilize HTML color coding to determine the color. You'll just have to memorize the codes, but these codes are on the easy side.

To view raw BBC, there is a "lightswitch" button in the upper left hand corner of the editing window.

Edit @ the Bowser thing: He kidnaps a girl of a different species over lust. That's... really creepy.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

Tbh I only go for appearence, moveset and originality in the SSB series.

Idc for their behavior in the franchise they appear. If I did it, I'd kill Bowser and Ganondorf at once!

However in the Smash Bros games they're pretty cool (Bowser least in the latest one).

It's a good thing that the main villains and the two most popular Nintendo ladies are still in.

Only wondered a little bit that the two most popular videogame heroes are gone already.

I'll try to remember those codes. I probably won't be able to, but I'll try lol.

Bowser is my favorite character in all of gaming, really. I love how fleshed out his character is in pretty much all the Mario RPG games, and in some of the more recent core Mario platformers he's even shown with some personality. I mean, in the Galaxy games, and in 64, he just wants cake lol. Taking over the Mushroom Kingdom is a massive bonus for him, of course, but in all of them he talks about cake! "You didn't invite me for cake!" "I want cake suited for my new planet-size!" etc.

Even in Bowser's Inside Story...Peach sends him a cake in the end!

In terms of Smash Bros., I've always played as him even though he wasn't the best in Melee, he was improved in Brawl, and now he's just awesome in 3DS/Wii U. I'm really holding out hope that he'll go really far in this contest.

In terms of my voting...I'll be nice and leave Young Link alone for now...if it saves Bowser lol. I've been voting characters that I like and/or am good with in Smash Bros., they way they are in their own series is secondary for me.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

After a while, it'll be second nature to remember the coding. Just look at Frefre, who uses a far more complicated color code every post!

But all right, I'll truce for now.

Luigi 26

Peach 8

Bowser 20

Yoshi 15

Zelda 14

Ganondorf 14

Kirby 16

King Dedede 24

Samus 8

ROB 6

Mr. Game and Watch 9

Pit 15

Lucario 16

Squirtle 3

Donkey Kong 9

Marth 25

Roy 26

Ness 16

Lucas 13

Fox 29

Falco 18

Wolf 12

Shulk 24

Captain Falcon 8

Young Link 15

It's a good thing that the main villains and the two most popular Nintendo ladies are still in.

Only wondered a little bit that the two most popular videogame heroes are gone already.

Don't ask me about Mario. All I know is I personally tried to save him but everyone else had other ideas. I don't know what they have against him, especially since people can't really argue that Mario shouldn't be in Smash Bros.

And if you're talking about Sonic for "2nd most popular video game character", I suppose most of the participants in this thread hate 3rd parties. I definitely share the same sentiment, especially with how much people argue that certain 3rd parties deserve to be in over the lesser known Nintendo characters (if that logic was adhered to, do you think Fire Emblem would be this prevalent or strong today?), how obnoxious and entitled some of the fans of 3rd parties can get with their precious 3rd party characters being in Smash, how much they don't even care about Smash losing its Nintendo focus and only want to shoehorn in every character they personally want (and yet games like Playstation All Stars and Marvel vs. Capcom hardly suffer from as much guest character entitlement as Smash does, and literally no one argues that Mario should be in Sonic & Sega All Stars games despite Sonic fans always arguing that Sonic should never be cut from Smash, which is a blatantly biased double standard that no one ever calls out) and so many other things that 3rd party supporters have double standards for (most of which, do not work in Nintendo's favour despite Smash Bros. being their IP).

And I personally hate Sonic so much. Sonic and Sega practically started the extremist console/game company wars with their anti-Nintendo campaigning (something I still can't fully forgive them for despite how much both the Sonic franchise and Sega suffered). It doesn't help that they made Sonic's most iconic personality trait (cockiness and pride) the one I hate the most and the one that renders people the least likely to change for the better and correct their mistakes and flaws.

Edited by Randoman

Luigi 26
Peach 9
Bowser 20
Yoshi 15
Zelda 14
Ganondorf 15
Kirby 16
King Dedede 24
Samus 8
ROB 4
Mr. Game and Watch 9
Pit 15
Lucario 16
Squirtle 0
Donkey Kong 9
Marth 25
Roy 26
Ness 16
Lucas 13
Fox 29
Falco 17
Wolf 12
Shulk 24
Captain Falcon 10
Young Link 15

Don't ask me about Mario. All I know is I personally tried to save him but everyone else had other ideas. I don't know what they have against him, especially since people can't really argue that Mario shouldn't be in Smash Bros.

And if you're talking about Sonic for "2nd most popular video game character", I suppose most of the participants in this thread hate 3rd parties. I definitely share the same sentiment, especially with how much people argue that certain 3rd parties deserve to be in over the lesser known Nintendo characters (if that logic was adhered to, do you think Fire Emblem would be this prevalent or strong today?), how obnoxious and entitled some of the fans of 3rd parties can get with their precious 3rd party characters being in Smash, how much they don't even care about Smash losing its Nintendo focus and only want to shoehorn in every character they personally want (and yet games like Playstation All Stars and Marvel vs. Capcom hardly suffer from as much guest character entitlement as Smash does, and literally no one argues that Mario should be in Sonic & Sega All Stars games despite Sonic fans always arguing that Sonic should never be cut from Smash, which is a blatantly biased double standard that no one ever calls out) and so many other things that 3rd party supporters have double standards for (most of which, do not work in Nintendo's favour despite Smash Bros. being their IP).

And I personally hate Sonic so much. Sonic and Sega practically started the extremist console/game company wars with their anti-Nintendo campaigning (something I still can't fully forgive them for despite how much both the Sonic franchise and Sega suffered). It doesn't help that they made Sonic's most iconic personality trait (cockiness and pride) the one I hate the most and the one that renders people the least likely to change for the better and correct their mistakes and flaws.

Actually I meant Link (forgot to add the little word Nintendo). Zelda series is still more popular than Sonic, isn't it?

Anyway I never have been interested in the Sonic series and he's my least favorite character in Brawl. So arrogant and has a stupid broken final smash.

Still don't know, why he's added to Mario sports games.

Luigi 27

Peach 9
Bowser 22
Yoshi 15
Zelda 14

Ganondorf 15
Kirby 16
King Dedede 24
Samus 6
ROB 3
Mr. Game and Watch 9
Pit 15
Lucario 16
Donkey Kong 6
Marth 25
Roy 26
Ness 16
Lucas 13
Fox 30

Falco 17
Wolf 12
Shulk 24

Captain Falcon 10
Young Link 15

I like the first few Sonic games (the first three and CD), and I like Big the Cat (unpopular opinion, I know), but other than that...his games bored me. I've heard the GBA and DS ones are good, but I haven't played them, I suppose I should get around to doing that lol. As for Sonic in Smash Bros., he's not exactly one of my most-liked characters lol.

Luigi 27

Peach 9

Bowser 22

Yoshi 15

Zelda 14

Ganondorf 15

Kirby 16

King Dedede 24

Samus 6

ROB 3

Mr. Game and Watch 9

Pit 16

Lucario 16

Donkey Kong 5

Marth 25

Roy 27

Ness 16

Lucas 13

Fox 30

Falco 17

Wolf 10

Shulk 24

Captain Falcon 7

Young Link 17

Regarding Mario, it's basically my anti-platformerness that makes me dislike him. Sonic is a combination of that and anti-third partyness.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

Luigi 27
Peach 9
Bowser 22
Yoshi 15
Zelda 14
Ganondorf 15
Kirby 16
King Dedede 23
Samus 6
ROB 0
Mr. Game and Watch 7
Pit 16
Lucario 16
Donkey Kong 5
Marth 27
Roy 27
Ness 17
Lucas 13
Fox 30
Falco 17
Wolf 10
Shulk 25
Captain Falcon 7
Young Link 17

In regards to Mario, I just don't like platformers in general. Mostly, this list for me is based on characters in their original games and if I haven;t played them, it's how much I like them in Smash.

Luigi 24
Peach 10
Bowser 22
Yoshi 15
Zelda 16
Ganondorf 15
Kirby 16
King Dedede 23
Samus 6
ROB 0
Mr. Game and Watch 7
Pit 16