Predictions/Thoughts for Side Characters?

UnknownUber

The official releases, have honestly just put the spotlight on Avatar, his families, and Aqua. Nobody is really talking about the side characters (Orochi, Felicia, Joker, Kazahana, etc) What are you guys' thoughts or predictions about these characters story and gameplay-wise.

Fire Emblem always did centralize around certain group of characters with the side characters as bonuses, or at least this is how I saw it. The side characters I like thus far are Saizou, Felicia, Cyrus, and Orochi because I'm shallow.

I'm particularly interested in the story of the reason and how Felicia (and all of the other characters that will follow Kamui regardless) will follow Kamui if (s)he sides with Hoshido. And also all of the scrutiny that characters will give to allies from the opposite side and vice versa. Like Felicia, Joker, Gunter, Cyrus, etc. being in Hoshido and Suzukaze being in Nohr.

Personally I'm mostly interested by Linca concept-wise: Female mace-wiedling "demon"? That's cool! I also like her outfit... But all we've seen so far is her clubbing a few people and seeing the back of her head and shoulder from an ingame cutscene so it's unfortunately pretty impossible to theorise anything about her at the moment.

I'm honestly starting to wonder about if any Hoshido-style characters will defect besides Suzukaze.

Already we got Felicia, Joker, and Gunther. 3 Nohrian characters that will be with Kamui no matter what.

Edited by Sentinel07

I'm interested in the green-haired ninja Suzukaze and the fact he can be recruited to the Nohr side but his partner Saizou can't. I'm definitely going to be pitting Suzukaze against Saizou when the time comes and possibly even against Kagerou if she ends up being a sort of replacement for him in terms of the role he would have played if he had stayed trying to comfort him or fight alongside him when his partner defects. Also, I'm also curious about the silver cavalier Cyrus and his possible relationship with the blue haired cavalier. Are they as close as Hoshido ninjas and is there a third cavalier that is also hidden? The one thing I do know is, is that I want more names and portraits!

Since these five character have very little information to go on, I can't make many predictions, but the fact that they will fight against each other at least shows that Saizou, Kagerou and the blue haired cavalier value something way more in their home countries than Suzukaze or Cyrus who seem less concerned about their own countries well-being to a certain extent.

I'm interested in the green-haired ninja Suzukaze and the fact he can be recruited to the Nohr side but his partner Saizou can't. I'm definitely going to be pitting Suzukaze against Saizou when the time comes and possibly even against Kagerou if she ends up being a sort of replacement for him in terms of the role he would have played if he had stayed trying to comfort him or fight alongside him when his partner defects. Also, I'm also curious about the silver cavalier Cyrus and his possible relationship with the blue haired cavalier. Are they as close as Hoshido ninjas and is there a third cavalier that is also hidden? The one thing I do know is, is that I want more names and portraits!

Since these five character have very little information to go on, I can't make many predictions, but the fact that they will fight against each other at least shows that Saizou, Kagerou and the blue haired cavalier value something way more in their home countries than Suzukaze or Cyrus who seem less concerned about their own countries well-being to a certain extent.

Are you saying Cyrus also defects if Kamui joins Hoshido?

I'm honestly starting to wonder about if any Hoshido-style characters will defect besides Suzukaze.

Already we got Felicia, Joker, and Gunther. 3 Nohrian characters that will be with Kamui no matter what.

Oh, please let one of them to be Tsubaki.

Are you saying Cyrus also defects if Kamui joins Hoshido?

Well, looking at the trailer and if I got the name correct. There is a part where the silver haired cavalier Cyrus is an enemy unit when you're interrogating him with Hoshido troops and then in the teaser trailer, we see him as part of your forces along with a substantial amount of Hoshido characters. I'd say we have to recruit Cyrus to our team instead of him defecting over naturally as soon as Kamui does.