Puzzle & Dragons Z+Super Mario Edition

Emeraldfox

Yo yo yo, I'm sad that there wasn't a topic on this beforehand. The Z half has been out in Japan since 2013 and they got Mario Edition last month. Folks in Europe got the game(P&DZ+ME) and us here in good ol' America are waiting for Friday.

Anyone else hyped for it? I am, preordered it last month.

I've heard of it and know its puzzled oreniented but not really exactly how it plays. Could you explain it?

You match (at least)three orbs at a time to deal damage to monsters. Your own monsters have their own elements, HP and attack power, recovery too.

You match (at least)three orbs at a time to deal damage to monsters. Your own monsters have their own elements, HP and attack power, recovery too.

So its like a puzzle game combined with an RPG? I guess I should have gotten that from the & dragons part, but that sounds pretty cool.

I really only want it because of the Mario half. I'm not much of a fan of puzzle games. I like them, but they tend to get tedious after a while, at least to me. I end up playing them for one or two days, then put it away, never to be seen again. Regardless, I'm always willing to play them.

I really only want it because of the Mario half. I'm not much of a fan of puzzle games. I like them, but they tend to get tedious after a while, at least to me. I end up playing them for one or two days, then put it away, never to be seen again. Regardless, I'm always willing to play them.

Wouldn't it be better to just get a Mario game then?

• 2 weeks later...

So out of curiousity, can you have "the Toad" (as in, the Toad with red head spots and a blue vest) playable on your team, or are they all Toads with matching head and vest colours?

Nope, Toads with matching spots and vests to match their element.