Regarding Avatar's age...

Morgan

>Trying to judge a characters Age in an anime game

>insert Sliver the Hedgehog quote here

Elise and Sakura look no more than 13 and I'd wager 10 for Elise. Takumi and Leon look about 15-16ish and Kamui and the rest all look like they're in their mid-early twenties and maybe early thirties for Ryouma. Garon looks like he's in his mid forties/early 50's

^ wow those are low ball guess for the younger kids, but yeah anime ages, but what silver quote is that, i don't remember any lines that fit, one possibility that fits sounds like a boss fight line but he is only a boss in sonic generations i belive, and i don't remember any fitting lines

^ wow those are low ball guess for the younger kids, but yeah anime ages, but what silver quote is that, i don't remember any lines that fit, one possibility that fits sounds like a boss fight line but he is only a boss in sonic generations i belive, and i don't remember any fitting lines

"It's no use!"

Even though ages in Fire Emblem games are next to impossible to determine unless directy stated, here are my thoughts:

Kamui- 19
Aqua- 19
Marx- 26
Camilla- 21
Leon- 18
Elise- 13
Ryouma- 24
Hinoka- 20
Takumi- 18
Sakura- 14

As for some other characters...

Felicia- 20
Joker- 27
Gunther- 63
Suzukaze- 26
Saizou- 26
Kagerou- 22
Nyx- 17
Cyrus- 21
Tsubaki- 21
Kazahana- 18
Rinka- 18-22

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

Even though ages in Fire Emblem games are next to impossible to determine unless directy stated, here are my thoughts:

Kamui- 19

Aqua- 19

Marx- 26

Camilla- 21

Leon- 18

Elise- 13

Ryouma- 24

Hinoka- 20

Takumi- 18

Sakura- 14

Felicia- 20

Joker- 27

Gunther- 63

Suzukaze- 26

Saizou- 26

Kagerou- 22

Nyx- 17

Cyrus- 21

Tsubaki- 21

Kazahana- 18

this is reasonable also,you forgot Orochi and Rinka which I can predict Orochi- 22 Rinka- 21 Edited by pkomegapax

Kamui- 19

Aqua- 19

Marx- 26

Camilla- 21

Leon- 18

Elise- 13

Ryouma- 24

Hinoka- 20

Takumi- 18

Sakura- 14

Felicia- 20

Joker- 27

Gunther- 63

Suzukaze- 26

Saizou- 26

Kagerou- 22

Nyx- 17

Cyrus- 21

Tsubaki- 21

Kazahana- 18

Rinka- 18-22

That's along the lines of what I was thinking. Marx and Ryouma especially. I mean, they aren't too old.

^ i don't remember that line. what game is it from? the only games silver was prominent is in was generations and the rival series, he had some cameos but those were his main ones. :)

Sonic 06

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

Edited by Soapbar

^ Sonic 06 What?..., that game Never happened.... literally it never happened.

But on topic whats with the low ball guesses for the Trouba-Pony-Princess(Elise) and to a lesser extent Sakura. 5-4 year age gap?

Also Its anime and yes while we have had young fighters before but they rarely state their ages and do you think the censors or the creators will allow a 10 year old to fight on the battlefield? Even 13 is pushing it a bit for me.

^ Sonic 06 What?..., that game Never happened.... literally it never happened.

But on topic whats with the low ball guesses for the Trouba-Pony-Princess(Elise) and to a lesser extent Sakura. 5-4 year age gap?

Also Its anime and yes while we have had young fighters before but they rarely state their ages and do you think the censors or the creators will allow a 10 year old to fight on the battlefield? Even 13 is pushing it a bit for me.

They might pull a Bravely Default and buff their ages. But didn't we have Maria?

^^ oh yeah i forgot about maria, but it was an earlier game,(she looks a bit older to me in shadow dragon which tells me something)also i am assuming you mean the little sister of Minerva Maria not Saint Maria the Brother of Emperor Galle.

^ the wiki says yumbello and his sister is 13-14 I'm going to look in the scripts though to double check.yup village conversation plain as day.

Edited by goodperson707