Phoenix Mode?

Have you ever played an old game and activated a cheat code? Maybe access to a lot of guns in GTA. Or having tons and tons of cash in The Sims. Or just straight up invulnerability in some games.

Would you feel better about it if you had to activate Phoenix mode by inserting the Konami code on the title screen?

It's times like these I regret not being a mod. This topic could be locked now and nothing of value would be lost.

For the sake of having something nice to say, we should welcome those people who play Phoenix Mode for their generosity.

with this, i feel like there should be a mode where if a unit dies, their gone even if you reset the game. (It would auto-save the instant a character dies and if your lord dies, you have to restart the entire playthrough).

It's times like these I regret not being a mod. This topic could be locked now and nothing of value would be lost.

For the sake of having something nice to say, we should welcome those people who play Phoenix Mode for their generosity.

i agree with this post entirely, especially the first line, given as our last phoenix mode topic isn't even a week dead