I've started reading Black Cat

Metal Rabbit

I'm at chapter 18 now, and something that's been bugging me was how errily similar the plot so far is to that of kingdom hearts.

Specifically, Train is number 13 of an organization, and he had a strange partner who wanted to get him back. So Train is Roxas and Creed is Axel.

lawl

When doctor wanted to remove Eve's clothes and "experiment" on her, I thought something was gonna happen.

.___.

You do not know how manny horrid fan made things spawned from that one part man...............*shakes head*

Almost any strange moment in an anime or manga has sprouted a doujin of some sort.

Yeah.......its bad when you can see something in a game/manga/anime and then you say, "I sense........doujin in the future" (said that last night at a specific part in Tales of Vesperia)

Yeah.......its bad when you can see something in a game/manga/anime and then you say, "I sense........doujin in the future" (said that last night at a specific part in Tales of Vesperia)

Bizarre enough, that's what a lot of people actually want to see...

I haven't read/seen Black Cat but I could help noticing some parts of the discussion. So I'll contribute

lolitas = good stuff and...

I like doujinshi. Its not my fault 99.99% of manga/anime female characters have perfect bodies and skimpy costumes... -_-