Fire Emblem if Website "System" Page Translation

Kirokan

Thank you~ this looks awesome!

Normal is geared towards "intermediate players" huh? Don't think it's ever been advertised that way before (when it was the lowest difficulty setting available)

Guess I was too late. Oh well. Here's what I came up with for the dialogue if for whatever reason you'd still like it. Thanks for the hard work.

Aqua:

せめて、もう少し。。。闘えれば良かった。。。のに。。。ここまで。。。みたいね。。。

Suzukaze:
すみません。。。避けきれませんでした。。。ひとまず退かせていただきます。。。

Cyrus:

練成をしに来たのか。いいものが出来上がるといいな。

Marth:

ぼくがかつていた世界では。。。いつも無数の戦いが行われていた。

Ike:

その力と正義。。。どれ奴のものかこの俺に見せてみろ。

Robin:

ここで売っている武器は全部、回数に制限がない。すごいことだよ。。。

Lucina:

私、あなたのためならきっとどこからでも駆けつけます。

Thank you so much for this translation, and all your others! They've REALLY helped me review the content. I'm the "Fire Emblem" guy at my campus, and having such a crisp, easy to use, in-style translation of new FE content is amazing for sharing with friends, or just viewing myself. Keep up the great work!

*says there will be different quotes based on mode*

*shows two retreat quotes*

Well, unless the one from Aqua is a Phoenix mode quote.

I think it's Aqua's death quote. Rather, I'm not sure where the "for now" came from.

Unique dialogue depending on mode? I hope it pertains to more than just death scenes

The two examples were just death/retreat quotes, so it is likely still that. : )

Guess I was too late. Oh well. Here's what I came up with for the dialogue if for whatever reason you'd still like it. Thanks for the hard work.

Aqua:

せめて、もう少し。。。闘えれば良かった。。。のに。。。ここまで。。。みたいね。。。

Suzukaze:

すみません。。。避けきれませんでした。。。ひとまず退かせていただきます。。。

Cyrus:

練成をしに来たのか。いいものが出来上がるといいな。

Marth:

ぼくがかつていた世界では。。。いつも無数の戦いが行われていた。

Ike:

その力と正義。。。どれ奴のものかこの俺に見せてみろ。

Robin:

ここで売っている武器は全部、回数に制限がない。すごいことだよ。。。

Lucina:

私、あなたのためならきっとどこからでも駆けつけます。

Thanks for your amazing eyesight! Now I can write the full quotes rather than "skip an unreadable character" quote. xD

Thank you so much for this translation, and all your others! They've REALLY helped me review the content. I'm the "Fire Emblem" guy at my campus, and having such a crisp, easy to use, in-style translation of new FE content is amazing for sharing with friends, or just viewing myself. Keep up the great work!

Thank you and you're welcome! I know its a lot easier to read on the page rather than a wall of text and image next to it, so I strive to reach out to people who prefer it that way. I think it keeps attention longer too and makes it easier to understand. : )

I think it's Aqua's death quote. Rather, I'm not sure where the "for now" came from.

Improv when rushing through : ) It'll be fixed to "looks like this is it" sort of quote later on xD