Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards 2!

DualMix

273 members have voted

1. 1. It was another long day in Hoshido and you needed some rest. You laid down in bed and quickly fell asleep, disregarding the person next to you. You then woke up and stared at the person, saying

• "Ryouma-kun!?"(It's incest, yeah, but some people like the family members.)
    • "Hinoka-chan!?"
    • "Sakura-chan!?"
    • "Takumi-kun!?"
    • "Saizou-kun!?"
    • "Kagerou-chan!?"
    • "Hinata-kun!?"
    • "Oboro-chan!?"
    • "Rinka-chan!?"
    • "Tsukuyomi-chan!?"(I know he's a guy. He just seems like he'd be called Tsukiyomi-chan.)
    • "Orochi-chan!?"
    • "Nishiki-kun!?"
    • "Kazahana-chan!?"
    • "Tsubaki-kun!?"
    • "M-Mozume-chan!?"
    • You saw no one and, glad that you were seeing things, went back to sleep.
  2. 2. Walking along the forest, you see a pool of light and stare at it curiously. Suddenly you're back in your room but you hear something unsettling. "Hello, my love." You turn around to see-

• "Aqua-chan!?"
    • "Cyrus-kun!?"
    • "Felicia-chan!?"
    • "Joker-kun!?"
    • "Suzukaze-kun!?"
    • "Crimson-chan!?"
    • You snapped out of the illusion and, thankful it wasn't reality, went on your way.
  3. 3. You were able to survive another day and came back to your home in Nohr. Suddenly someone wraps their arms around you, whispering "Welcome back, dear." and you turn around to see-

• "Marx-kun!?"
    • "Camilla-chan!?"
    • "Elise-chan!?"
    • "Leon-kun!?"
    • "Elfie-chan!?"
    • "Harold-kun!?"
    • "Charlotte-chan!?"
    • "Benoit-kun!?"
    • "Nyx-chan!?"
    • "Belka-chan!?"
    • "Sever- I mean Luna-chan!?"
    • "Ao-chan!?"(The blue haired maiden on the cover for the Nohr boxart. Unofficial name.)
    • You turn around and see no one. Glad that you only imagined it, you ran off to the palace.
  4. 4. And for all of you people out who wanted this, here you go.

• "Mikoto-sama!?"
    • "Garon-sama!?"
    • "Lilith-chan!?"
    • "Gunter-san!?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • You decided not to choose any on these people.
  5. 5. You sighed as the four troublemakers reported themselves to you after the battle. Normally there'd be no problem but they had all come at the same time, and all of them were just... weird, gave too much affection. Suddenly, one hugged you.

• "W-what the hell Zero!?"
    • "P-Pieri, what are you doing!?
    • "Lazward, this is the last straw!"
    • "O-Odin, control yourself!"
    • "Jeez.... I missed you too." You said, hugging each of them.

Ah, the memories. So the first one was well liked(or at least I would hope so) and there are more characters so I decided why not? It's time for another one!

You can choose one of each, and I've split the choices up. One for Hoshido, one for Neutral, one for Nohr, and one for Impossible.

As always feel free to talk about which Husbando/Waifu is better, my obsession with Hinoka and Rinka, stuff about the possible romance in the game, how stupid it is for me to make something like this when marriage isn't even confirmed yet, etc. etc. I'd prefer you not talk about the latter but if you want to, then do so.

Have fun! I'll just be sitting here, watching as people vote. Also, vote's are public cause it seems like it'd be fun. Good luck!

Edited by DualMix

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(can't vote for Felicia in every topic)

:(

I feel your pain. I wish I could vote for Hinata and Rinka in every topic as well.

Lol at Gunther being stuck with the extras.

E:Also you misspelled Belka.

I will fix that shortly!

I'd vote but you have to vote in each poll, and I don't care for anyone in polls 1,2 and 4.

Camilla.

Hmm... I'll add a don't care option then.

My votes have actually changed from the first poll. More information certainly does make a difference, I wasn't interested in Kazahana at all at first but she's risen to top Hoshido unit since then. I like the Hoshido units in general more than I did as well.

Edited by capmalachi

I loved the last topic and I'm happy you made an updated one!

Joker, Marx and Nishiki for me. Was a struggle between Nishiki and Tsubaki, so I flipped a coin lol.

Following my Female Kamui, I'd pick (in the order of the polls) none, Cyrus, none, none.

But for my favorite character from each character, it would be Kazahana, Cyrus, Luna (or Nyx), and none for the last question. Once again, like Awakening, the guys don't really strike me as interesting. It'll be hard to choose, which is why I'm glad Cyrus is available for both sides!

I loved the last topic and I'm happy you made an updated one!

Joker, Marx and Nishiki for me. Was a struggle between Nishiki and Tsubaki, so I flipped a coin lol.

Glad you liked it! Nishiki and Tsubaki eh? Personally I'd choose Tsubaki for the majestic pegasus vibe. I've always wanted to ride one.

Well so far Cyrus is in the lead, leaving everyone else e=in the dust. A lot of people like the cow-lick I suppose. Or maybe it's the childhood friend dynamic? Camila no longer leads the votes, that's for sure.

Edited by DualMix

Enh i can't really choose but went on looks for now probably be quite different when i play for real.

but hey whoever are the 5 people so far who are perving on Luna who is quite possibly my daughter, Pick a God and Pray

A shame Harold's so low.

But Hinata, Joker, Elfie, and the joke option of M!Kamui for now. Though this will likely change when more personality details come to light.

Edited by Cerys

Glad you liked it! Nishiki and Tsubaki eh? Personally I'd choose Tsubaki for the majestic pegasus vibe. I've always wanted to ride one.

Well so far Cyrus is in the lead, leaving everyone else e=in the dust. A lot of people like the cow-lick I suppose. Or maybe it's the childhood friend dynamic? Camila no longer leads the votes, that's for sure.

Yeah, they both seem pretty awesome so far! Tsubaki gets definite points for the pegasus for sure :D

Joker is gaining on Cyrus though pretty quickly! Edit: Nevermind, Cyrus is outdoing him even more now lol

Edited by Lushiris

Didn't vote, but oh man, I laughed at the poll descriptions. Thanks for the chuckle.

I fear for the time when the final edition of the poll is made after the game is out, with inclusion of all characters, haha.

I'm surprised at how popular Cyrus is actually. I knew he'd be popular but not that popular. Not saying there's anything wrong with voting for him though, I'd have voted for him too if it weren't for Suzukaze.

Cyrus really has way too many things going for him (I don't mean that in a bad way). To wit: being Kamui's childhood friend and best friend, being saved by Kamui, and being willing to lay his life on the line for Kamui and always siding with them because s/he saved him... The whole trope is working its magic.

Cyrus really has way too many things going for him (I don't mean that in a bad way). To wit: being Kamui's childhood friend and best friend, being saved by Kamui, and being willing to lay his life on the line for Kamui and always siding with them because s/he saved him... The whole trope is working its magic.

True, true. I can definitely see the appeal, Suzukaze just really does it for me though so Cyrus loses out.

For me, it's just his appearance. Honestly, that's the only reason I like him right now.

Of course, it could be different for other people, but honestly you people give a crap about his personality? I mean, I don't say this often, 'cause honestly it's kinda disgusting and weird for video game characters... but Cyrus is hot!

The first poll doesn't have to be dirty, I think. It's possible they're just sharing a bed or something.

When I was a lot younger, I never used my own b/c I was scared of the dark.

I chose my favorite characters listed in each poll but I wouldn't really marry them? I dunno.

Lilith is like a cute little salamander holding a ball, it's one of my favorite things so far.