Next weeks predictions

XialonWind

We get info on the face rubbing mechanic

How streetpassing will work,more story details and character skills.

Nohr characters:

Blue hair cavalier

Crimson

Zero

Potential Mentionings:Charlotte, Benoit Odin,blue hair archer(my castle video)blue hair maid finally and potential she-wolf unit for nohr for Roman mythology.

Hoshido characters:

Orochi

Asama

Brown hair female lancer(my castle video)

Potential Mentionings:Final Pegasus warrior new characters

What do you think well see?

Edited by pkomegapax

I hope to see more personal skills, more on characters and their classes, and just more characters in general!

I wonder what took them so long to finally mention Kazahana in a Famitsu issue, because we've known about her since January, the first trailer. I hope we finally know about the blue haired maid (and also cavalier, though that I'm less suspicious about).

Story details would be nice too. I wonder if Kamui even feels bad about siding with Nohr and killing his / her blood-relatives...?

I'm always the most excited about the characters we aren't actually expecting, like Nishiki was this week. Though I'd finally like to get a clear picture of the blue-haired cav lady. Really been enjoying the personal skills info as well, so I'll be happy with more of that too with more character reveals.

2 weeks before Awakening is when they came out with all of their support/marriage information, so I'm going to guess we'll get something similar this time (so next week if any I'm going to guess). Maybe supports and more on that skinship mechanic.

Orochi at least has an onsite profile, though it'd be nice to know her skills---it'd also be cool to be retroactively filled in on previously revealed characters' skills that we didn't get to see (mainly Rinka for me)

and i really want to see blue cav

I may art her if I like her design enough

Edited by Thor Odinson

I just want more info on that other damn maid.

She's relevant enough to be on the box art but we still know absolutely NOTHING on her.

It's kind of getting on my nerves. :P:

I'd like more story info, and more profiles put up on the website.

It will probably be more My Castle information given the blurb on the last page, as well as six new characters. I think we'll probably get a few reused character profiles from the website (i.e. those that haven't been in Famitsu yet; Benoit, Charlotte, Orochi...)

The scan translations mention they're showing more my castle next issue, unless I misread.

Nope, that's right. They said more yet to be seen things on "My Castle."

It will probably be more My Castle information given the blurb on the last page, as well as six new characters. I think we'll probably get a few reused character profiles from the website (i.e. those that haven't been in Famitsu yet; Benoit, Charlotte, Orochi...)

Indeed, I was wondering when they were going to do those three website characters.

I also wonder when the website will update with the few new characters they're missing.

I'd like to know what you can do with the amiibo characters, but I'd also really like to see the blue-haired cav. We've known about her for how long and we still haven't seen what she looks like (or maybe he, all things considered). I'd also like to see Odin's face so we can tell if he's really not!Owain or not. I'm hoping he's not, though

Wait. Guys. Wouldn't it be cool if the blue maid was the Nohr she-wolf shifter?

I believe we've already seen her sprite and that she's definitely a maid. Even if not, she is wearing the exact same thing as Felicia, and design usually reflects class.

Do we have two more Famitsu releases before the game hits the shelves?

I'm hoping for more class information but I predict we'll get more info on supports and Kamui's sex dungeon room.

Character Bio's I'm hoping for

Nohr: Crimson, Blue Maid, Zero

Hoshido: Asama, 3rd Pegasus Warrior, Nomad equivalent

I hope to see more personal skills, more on characters and their classes, and just more characters in general!

This, and more info on the map. Preferably seen in color. More info on Dragon pulse and the Clans would be nice as well.

I sincerely doubt they'll tell us about the third path before the game comes out

I hope the show the blue haired maid and cavalier, show more Hoshido characters that are available on both routes (so far there's only one)

Guys, what if the blue haired maid is the Gotoh character? :P:

I hope we get information on more of the sibling's retainers and not-Inigo. More class reveals would be nice as well, since I'm hoping that picking a route doesn't lock you with only the classes confirmed so far for each route; Nohr's gotten way less confirmed classes iirc!