So we got levels higher than 40?

MitoRequiem

So not sure if anyone has seen this(I looked at the search bar etc etc so I apologize in advance) but uhhh what's up with this image guys? level cap being increased? Maybe just for Maid/Butler who knows but thoughts/opinions?

post-9286-0-78089100-1433385068_thumb.png

I had no clue that we've seen Camilia at level 40, Maybe level caps in general have been increased to compensate for Parrellel seals? and getting skills for these classes are a bit different? merely speculation but I think that makes the most sense to me.

Edited by MitoRequiem

I had no clue that we've seen Camilia at level 40, Maybe level caps in general have been increased to compensate for Parrellel seals? and getting skills for these classes are a bit different? merely speculation but I think that makes the most sense to me.

That would make sense.

It would be pretty difficult to do skills exactly like Awakening did without the level reset.

if maid/butler were singe-stage classes (like villager / manakete / etc) I could see it being class specific

but it's also possible it's like FE4, and your level doesn't reset after promotion

I for one would be perfectly happy for class skills not to be acquired at specific levels, and instead have some other method...

^ i believe we already had confirmation that promoting resests your level. And if maids and butlers are stand alones i find that a bit weird as joker parallel seals to a promoted class at level 9. And it also leaves a hole in their reclassing option as where strategist comes from.

I for one would be perfectly happy for class skills not to be acquired at specific levels, and instead have some other method...

I'd prefer if they used another resource to unlock other skills (perhaps something acquired via My Castle). Let's say a level lv 5 Paladin Parallel Seals into a Sorcerer. By that point, you'd have 2 Cavalier skills and 1 Paladin skill. To get the 2 Dark Mage and 1 Sorcerer skills you missed, you'd need an X resource, for each skill you want to get. It would be like Heart Scales in Pokemon.

I want grinding for skills gone, especially considering exp will be limited in Nohr.

I'd prefer if they used another resource to unlock other skills (perhaps something acquired via My Castle). Let's say a level lv 5 Paladin Parallel Seals into a Sorcerer. By that point, you'd have 2 Cavalier skills and 1 Paladin skill. To get the 2 Dark Mage and 1 Sorcerer skills you missed, you'd need an X resource, for each skill you want to get. It would be like Heart Scales in Pokemon.

I want grinding for skills gone, especially considering exp will be limited in Nohr.

I agree 100% with this lol.

I have a new theory. Base classes can only level up to level 20, promoted classes can level up to 40 and each class gives 3 skills instead of 2.

For the unpromoted classes at least, all of the screen shots show 1 skill for those below level 10 (not including personal skills) and 2 for those above level 9. Felicia has 2 skills as a level 2.

chances would be there'd be grinding for "heart scales" tho

still probably a more ideal system for in-game skill acquisition than level grinding, so.

Edited by Euklyd