Found some more characters!

XialonWind

Back to the Wyvern Rider that is apperantly Crimson. Crimson wears red armor (at least as shown in the video) and is on Nohr. However in the picture I posted it shows My Castle from Hoshido, also the sprite doesn't match in colour.

When was Crimson shown on Nohr exactly?

it kinda makes sense if you think about it since the team is kinda like the invaders of your castle.

This is not about what might be possible with certain mechanics. This is about the information we are given. It doesn't matter if it makes a lot of sense, the point is that its functionalities isn't currently confirmed.

There is also nothing to say you can't take them out of prison to roam, if prison was indeed a thing you send your captured units to. The fact a prison exists means nothing right now because we do not have concrete, IS-confirmed information about it.

Edited by Thor Odinson

This is not about what might be possible with certain mechanics. This is about the information we are given. It doesn't matter if it makes a lot of sense, the point is that its functionalities isn't currently confirmed.

There is also nothing to say you can't take them out of prison to roam, if prison was indeed a thing you send your captured units to. The fact a prison exists means nothing right now because we do not have concrete, IS-confirmed information about it.

I don't see other exclusive characters roaming since that kinda ruins the purpose of having exclusive characters on each side since it would be weird especially if they can talk to characters only for that side unless the 3rd paths gives both or not. Edited by pkomegapax

I don't see other exclusive characters roaming since that kinda ruins the purpose of having exclusive characters on each side since it would be weird especially if they can talk to characters only for that side unless the 3rd paths gives both or not.

I thought I've seen Nyx on a Hoshido castle once but I could be entirely mistaken.

Regardless, being a non-route exclusive or even Hoshido-exclusive wyvern could be a thing for Crimson. Recruiting characters from the enemy side has always been a thing in FE, and it would not be, as above stated, a stretch for her to be a defect.

Especially considering that tends to be the trend with red female wyvern riders.

I thought I've seen Nyx on a Hoshido castle once but I could be entirely mistaken.

Nope, she's in Nohr. It's just a Hoshido Kamui entering a Nohr castle via Streetpass.

Regardless, being a non-route exclusive or even Hoshido-exclusive wyvern could be a thing for Crimson. Recruiting characters from the enemy side has always been a thing in FE, and it would not be, as above stated, a stretch for her to be a defect.

Especially considering that tends to be the trend with red female wyvern riders.

isn't it the trend for wyvern riders in general not just red ones to start as an enemy, or at least be a defector from the enemy side. Only ones i remember not being with the enemy at some point is Cherche and gerome. Are there any i am forgetting?

isn't it the trend for wyvern riders in general not just red ones to start as an enemy, or at least be a defector from the enemy side. Only ones i remember not being with the enemy at some point is Cherche and gerome. Are there any i am forgetting?

Dean and Eda, I believe. Though you are correct in most Wyvern riders being defectors, now that I think about it.

^ they are from Thraica though and left the army, true they were on orders from areone, but i would still consider them defectors of sorts as i think they were implied to have left Thraica for moral reasons as well as for orders.

^ they are from Thraica though and left the army, true they were on orders from areone, but i would still consider them defectors of sorts as i think they were implied to have left Thraica for moral reasons as well as for orders.

I was referring to gameplay mechanics. I do not count Dean and Eda because they never physically appear on the map as a red unit, as opposed to Minerva who you have to speak to, or Miledy who at least starts red, talks to you automatically, and reap all the benefits of hard mode enemy recruit bonuses.

^^ The game has not came out yet so i don't count it for numbers and we don't know what happens in the third path yet.

^ Okay that is fine but for trend purposes i don't think it really matters that much.

Edited by goodperson707

^^ The game has not came out yet so i don't count it for numbers and we don't know what happens in the third path yet.

^ Okay that is fine but for trend purposes i don't think it really matters that much.

ngl I didn't really remember the ones offhand that weren't red wyverns since it was so prominent as a design choice for female wyverns and then crimson's red armor led to the association with that so

more of an observation than anything anyway. Crimson keeping that design choice pattern alive, I see.

Edited by Thor Odinson

^ well Eda is wearing red despite not being a red/enemy unit

so i guess there are 2 trends 1 playable wyvern riders who defect 2 female wyvern riders who wear red armour. It is just that the trends intersect, and the only female so far that i remember who doesn't fit trend 1 also does not fit trend 2. Funnily enough the Nohr exclusives also don't fit trend 1 or 2 well from the info we have anyway

But it is a bit funny how only female wyvern riders seem to wear red. I am just going off memory but the only enemy/npc plot important Wyvern rider who i remember, who wears red is Glen. There might be others i forget or dont have art for though. But still Glen, i always kinda liked that guy, stupid Valter.

Edit okay jill wears pink but i consider it red enough for my purposes.

Edited by goodperson707