Heres something I thought of for marriage (if its back)

XialonWind

What if you can build a ceremonial shrine/chapel like let's say it unlocks when Kamui reaches a certain rank in supports with the opposite sex (let's face it regardless of touching same sex faces we'll only get to A rank) and we can get scenes between the two characters with other spectators (your units) in it also you can still see still see the endings at the end of course just adding a little touch between characters would you be ok with this idea? If not why?

Edited by pkomegapax

So, basically, you want to have a wedding between Kamui and whoever he/she reaches S-Support with, right?

Considering how much they're putting into this My Castle thing, I wouldn't be too surprised if that was a feature implemented as well.

Whether it's a good idea or not is another matter entirely.

They are in the middle of a war after all, so holding such a ceremony isn't exactly something they have much time for. And, should you choose Nohr, I rather doubt Garon, from what we know of him, would let his children have time off fighting his war to hold a wedding. And if you choose Hoshido, well, spies would inform him of said event, and it would be the perfect time to host a surprise attack, or even a public assassination attempt. It's what I'd do if I were him, so yea... definitely not a good idea. From a strategic point of view anyways.

Wouldn't complain much if they did include it though.

So, basically, you want to have a wedding between Kamui and whoever he/she reaches S-Support with, right?

Considering how much they're putting into this My Castle thing, I wouldn't be too surprised if that was a feature implemented as well.

Whether it's a good idea or not is another matter entirely.

They are in the middle of a war after all, so holding such a ceremony isn't exactly something they have much time for. And, should you choose Nohr, I rather doubt Garon, from what we know of him, would let his children have time off fighting his war to hold a wedding. And if you choose Hoshido, well, spies would inform him of said event, and it would be the perfect time to host a surprise attack, or even a public assassination attempt. It's what I'd do if I were him, so yea... definitely not a good idea. From a strategic point of view anyways.

Wouldn't complain much if they did include it though.

well this is more like an option outside of the main game that just adds to what we already have in my castle already. Edited by pkomegapax

well this is more like an option outside of the main game that just adds to what we already have in my castle already.

True enough. I suppose as long as it's not some big event, but just a small thing, it shouldn't be that big of a stretch. Don't forget, the My Castle thing is something done in between missions, so, except for the Street Pass stuff, we should assume that everything that happens in My Castle really happens in that run of the game. If it's just a small thing that can be done quickly with no real issue, then it's fine. If it's some big event... well, it just seems like too much to hold in the middle of war.

I am behind this, with either Kamui officiating since it's his/her keep, or the eldest sibling if Kamui is the married in stead of the officiator of the marriage.

Awwwwww! So sweet now I kinda hope it happens! But I probably won't be able to marry Ryoma-kun so nothing for this girl's Kamui.

A grand idea for my S support with Orochi :) It's really neat.

Awwwwww! So sweet now I kinda hope it happens! But I probably won't be able to marry Ryoma-kun so nothing for this girl's Kamui.

I wouldn't rule it out just yet. In Awakening, Lucina could marry Owain even though they were cousins. FE:IF has a higher age rating iirc so that possibility doesn't seem so far off to me. Edited by Mystical_Ice

A grand idea for my S support with Orochi :) It's really neat.

I wouldn't rule it out just yet. In Awakening, Lucina could marry Owain even though they were cousins. FE:IF has a higher age rating iirc so that possibility doesn't seem so far off to me.

But if it's not possible I'll probably cry more than the girl from the Vocaloid song Crier. But I'm gonna try to stay positive about it.

But if it's not possible I'll probably cry more than the girl from the Vocaloid song Crier. But I'm gonna try to stay positive about it.

Well, considering Kamui is the only one of the siblings able to turn into a dragon, it's possible he/she might only be related to them through one of his/her parents. If that's the case, then the chances of him/her being able to marry them is pretty high. I mean, they allowed cousin relationships and uncle/aunt and niece/nephew relationships to turn into marriage in Awakening. Half-siblings isn't too much worse then cousins or aunts/uncles with nephews/nieces.

Not to mention the Nohr siblings are completely unrelated to Kamui, so the likelihood of being able to marry them is fairly high, but it would mean more options on the Nohr side then the Hoshido, further increasing the chances for Kamui to marry one of his/her Hoshido siblings.

I am behind this, with either Kamui officiating since it's his/her keep, or the eldest sibling if Kamui is the married in stead of the officiator of the marriage.

Agreed. It's his castle, so he should be in charge of any and all events taking place. Except in the case he's one of the participants.

Of course, all of this is only if they bring marriage back. Which, unless I've missed something, still isn't confirmed.